Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Anxiety  (Read 1970 times)

discogirl

Re: Anxiety
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2023, 03:48:01 PM »

Hi Betsy123,

Thanks so much for your reply.

I think with me, its my body getting used to the 3 pumps (I was on 4 pumps but felt wired on the 4) and I do feel better on 3 to be honest.

Yes I keep a check on my blood pressure and the shoulder massager is a good idea as I have noticed more tension in my neck and shoulders funnily enough.

I'm so sorry you're struggling at the moment; I actually feel better today, and I think it's because we've had sunshine!!!

A lot of people actually use cbd oil for various things, there's so many different types of cbd oil out there, it's hard to know where to start. Do you find your Sanctuary cbd oil helps with anxiety and can I ask how do you use it?

Thanks so much xx

Betsy123

« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2023, 09:40:30 PM »

Glad you’ve felt better today and yes the sunshine does make a difference. I use the CBD drops on my wrists and neck, usually in pulse areas. My anxiety is awful today and get pent up emotions also. I have tried lots of different things to try and resolve. Meditation and the calm app is really good to control breathing. There’s a guy called Joshua Fletcher who has a couple of good books and podcasts on dealing with anxiety also. I never suffered with it until peri and so is hard to deal with. I was prescribed to tostrin gel which helped with energy at the start but now my levels have shot up dangerously high on the last blood test so had to stop. No masculine symptoms however high amount in blood. I’m wondering if coming off this cold turkey is impacting on anxiety levels at the moment.  I also think you can  start to get anxious over health and this can spiral anxiety also.  Let’s hope you continue to feel better and you balance the hormones back up. Let me know how you get on.

discogirl

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2023, 07:55:56 PM »

Glad you’ve felt better today and yes the sunshine does make a difference. I use the CBD drops on my wrists and neck, usually in pulse areas. My anxiety is awful today and get pent up emotions also. I have tried lots of different things to try and resolve. Meditation and the calm app is really good to control breathing. There’s a guy called Joshua Fletcher who has a couple of good books and podcasts on dealing with anxiety also. I never suffered with it until peri and so is hard to deal with. I was prescribed to tostrin gel which helped with energy at the start but now my levels have shot up dangerously high on the last blood test so had to stop. No masculine symptoms however high amount in blood. I’m wondering if coming off this cold turkey is impacting on anxiety levels at the moment.  I also think you can  start to get anxious over health and this can spiral anxiety also.  Let’s hope you continue to feel better and you balance the hormones back up. Let me know how you get on.

hi betsy 123

ive used meditation and calm apps before and they are good. as is controlled breathing.

i get particularly stressed about my sleep as it isnt great now so i know what you mean about health anxiety.

i hope you start to feel balanced soon after coming off the tostrin gel.

and i will definately keep everyone updated.

i appreciate you reaching out to me xxx

Betsy123

« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2023, 08:00:19 PM »

No worries,  I really think this is a good place to have as most people around you just think we are going mad :)

discogirl

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2023, 08:03:22 PM »

Sorry to hear this and I know how you feel.
I also had this previously and for me it was definitely the Utrogestan that made me feel this way.
I found that exercise really made the most difference even for just 15 minutes a day. It really took the edge off and lifted my mood immensely. If I don’t exercise I can sometimes feel it creeping up on me so I make sure I do something even if it’s a brisk walk outside. This works especially well if you do it first thing in the morning. Good luck x
[/quote

hi mollydolly

thanks for your reply.

the utrogestan helps me to nod off.

i totally agree about exercise i love walking in the morning sunshine.

i used to do loads of cycling but that was causing problems all of its own so had to ease off.

thanks so much for your kind wishes and take care xx

discogirl

« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2023, 08:06:25 PM »

No worries,  I really think this is a good place to have as most people around you just think we are going mad :)

yes i definately havent felt normal for ages. (my family may say thats a good thing!!) 😊

Katherine

« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2023, 10:11:10 PM »

Hi discogirl,

I’m a bit late but just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better, anxiety and insomnia are awful. I find they go hand in hand, poor sleep = anxiety for me. Maybe the utrogestan will become more effective the longer you take it. I would give it time. One thing I learned quite recently is that jogging seems to stop me worrying for a few days after doing it. I feel like it burns up adrenaline. I have done walking for exercise for years but found more vigorous exercise to be much more effective. however when I’m tired it’s the last thing I want to do! I am trying to do more. I really hope you feel better soon. I have a feeling that you will overcome this and that it will just take time. Xxx

discogirl

« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2023, 12:12:15 PM »

Hi discogirl,

I’m a bit late but just wanted to say I hope you are feeling better, anxiety and insomnia are awful. I find they go hand in hand, poor sleep = anxiety for me. Maybe the utrogestan will become more effective the longer you take it. I would give it time. One thing I learned quite recently is that jogging seems to stop me worrying for a few days after doing it. I feel like it burns up adrenaline. I have done walking for exercise for years but found more vigorous exercise to be much more effective. however when I’m tired it’s the last thing I want to do! I am trying to do more. I really hope you feel better soon. I have a feeling that you will overcome this and that it will just take time. Xxx

hi katherine

i am finding the utrogestan is helping at night definately and i do want to get back to my cycling but that maybe a longer process.  i have found actually over the last couple of days that my anxiety levels have gone down a bitxx

Katherine

« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2023, 04:52:06 PM »

Discogirl, that’s great news xxx

discogirl

« Reply #24 on: February 25, 2023, 05:44:59 PM »

Discogirl, that’s great news xxx

thing is katherine its an ever moving target. so my sleep is a slowly slowly process. a few years back i could sleep for england but i think maybe now i have to accept a different season of life.

at least my anxiety has reduced. still there but  definately that has improved xxx

Gnatty

« Reply #25 on: February 25, 2023, 06:19:57 PM »

I have now been taking utrogestan for nearly a month and my sleep continues to improve. Bit rocky to start with( feeling very hot at night) but glad I stuck it out. Glad same is happening for you.

discogirl

« Reply #26 on: February 25, 2023, 06:29:14 PM »

I have now been taking utrogestan for nearly a month and my sleep continues to improve. Bit rocky to start with( feeling very hot at night) but glad I stuck it out. Glad same is happening for you.
[/quot

hi Gnatty

its a slow process mind.

i mean im getting about 5 hrs broken now so better than 1 or 2 with an 8 hr thrown in once every 2 wks.

but i am glad i started taking the utro orally.

i hope you're keeping ok xx
Pages: 1 [2]