Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Everol Conti  (Read 546 times)

Amerififer

Everol Conti
« on: February 25, 2023, 04:41:31 PM »

Just curious if others having trouble getting a hold of Everol Conti?
Glad that have some as my HRT was just changed from Kiovance to back to Everol Conti and an added Everol 25 patch.. Local chemist only had the 25  patches in stock.. will get the Conti 50s to me when they come in..
UK thing??? or just my area of Scotland????

Gill67

Re: Everol Conti
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2023, 07:01:35 AM »

Hi, I'm on Evorel 100 and prior to last thursday none of my local chemists here in Cardiff had enough to fill my 3 month prescription. Also no utrogestan at all. They all said both were due at the end of the month, but they couldn't guarantee it as they'd had difficulty getting both for a while.   Then my local Boots had a delivery thursday afternoon which had plenty of both, so hopefully fresh supplies are starting to filter through to chemists now.

Pauline67

Re: Everol Conti
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2023, 10:43:43 AM »

No problems where im at (Lake District, UK) just got my Evorel Conti a few days ago.

Amerififer

Re: Everol Conti UPDATE
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2023, 12:33:24 PM »

Hiya all
Thought i'd post a wee update.

Just today got a box of 8 Everol Conti.. Only because i popped into my chemist to see if they had any in stock.. They had told me a few weeks ago that I'd get a text when it came in.. NOPE .. grrrrrrr..
Apparently still an issue getting the Everol Conti patches.. So I'm still owed 16 .. or two boxes of 8.. Siggggh..

At least it will keep me going .. (shrug)
I did ask what the issue was.. they didn't go into detail other than to say they are having difficulty getting it..