Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Patch location  (Read 1309 times)

Pippa52

Re: Patch location
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2023, 09:22:48 AM »

Clarella - really interesting to see that you also change every 3 days. I had been only lasting 2 1/2 days on one patch but have recently increased from 50 to 62.5 (37.5 plus a 25 Estradot patch) and today I have made the whole 3 days so hopefully I am on the right track.  I found putting the patch on my thigh it lasted less time so I, like you, put it on my stomach below the pant line and alternate from side to side making sure I don't put them in the same place twice within a week.  x

Pippa52

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2023, 09:27:23 AM »

Bandango 42 I have been trying to make the 3 days since starting on Estradot patches and up to now have not made it but increased from a 50 patch a week or so ago and today have made the 3 days for the first time.  I knew my level was on the low side re my last blood test however it is now on the right track up from 53 pmol 2 months ago to 144. I have been told to slowlly work up to the 75 patch should I need to.  I knew the patch was running out as started to feel really anxious, grotty headache and generally jittery, sleep became rotten and got palpitations and within a few hours of putting on a new patch began to improve.  I do struggle with dose alterations be it higher or lower and it always hits me which is why I have to do it so slowly. xx

Clarella

« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2023, 11:19:20 AM »

I thought it was in my head but it’s definitely noticeable.

When I first started Hrt I felt great for a few months.

Slowly went down hill and symptoms returned. I feel like I’ve spent the last 10 months slowly going higher and trying to find a balance. Often found symptom worse on day 3 or trying to go to day 4.

Only felt a bit more stable over the last few weeks after being on 100 for a couple of months, but then had bad chest infection and afterwards covid so not sure what’s illness and what’s meno!
Pages: 1 [2]