Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Perimenopause symptoms  (Read 1287 times)

Annie1210

Perimenopause symptoms
« on: February 19, 2023, 08:25:57 AM »

Slightly different post to previous ones but needing some advice as to whether I should go back on Evorel Sequi patches. The patches were prescribed about 12 months again predominantly due to unexplained anxiety, brain fog and issues with sleep. I've been on and off them but perhaps not giving them enough time to work and now I still have debilitating anxiety, constant breast tenderness, joint aches particularly neck and shoulders, hands and lower back and sleep issues more so in the latter part of my cycle.

Whilst I know the anxiety could be a multitude of things such as job change, house move etc. I'm not convinced it's all just anxiety.I would appreciate thoughts if anyone has any or your experiences x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Perimenopause symptoms
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2023, 09:04:54 AM »

MayB think why U asked for the HRT initially and what made you stop/start?   It can take a while for the body to absorb replacement therapy, especially if your own hormones are up and down.

Which is the worst symptom?

Annie1210

Re: Perimenopause symptoms
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2023, 09:34:20 AM »

Thanks for your reply. My GP felt it would be a good idea considering the symptoms. I stopped after 2/3 months as I wasn't convinced it was helping the anxiety which for me aside from the sleep seems to be the most awful symptom...the rest I can live with at the moment. In my case I would be taking hrt to help with the anxiety. I don't want to use AD and previous holistic routes I've tried are not helping x