Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Hrt  (Read 544 times)

Kirstychase1974

Hrt
« on: February 06, 2023, 10:01:39 AM »

Has any one been on everol patches and lost weight? I lost 3 stone and kept my weight stable by eating the same but suddenly put on half a stone and can’t shift it.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hrt
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2023, 10:15:36 AM »

Morning.  MayB put the medication name/s into the search box above to see if threads pop up?  Make notes ;-)

Bandango42

« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2023, 10:33:12 AM »

Hi

Yes, I'm using evorel patches and have lost a stone since last summer even though I'm not trying to lose weight nor have I changed my diet.

X

Kirstychase1974

« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2023, 10:44:20 AM »

Thanks that gives me a bit of hope. Only been on the patches 2 weeks. Bit disheartening when you make the effort to lose weight then suddenly you put it on for no reason. 😂

sheila99

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2023, 11:25:34 AM »

Have you put on half a stone in two weeks? Perhaps it's water retention rather than fat?

VanillaLover

« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2023, 11:31:45 AM »

I’m afraid not. I’ve only put on about 1/2 stone in the 16 months I’ve been on patches but it’s depressing ….I eat less than ever nowadays.

My boobs are huge and a lot has gone on my belly too. There is also a lot of water retention I think as I can wake up one morning 2lbs lighter than the day before for no reason….ie hormones affecting water retention.

I would quite like my small boobs back…they are still small but don’t feel like mine!

Maybe if I am able to come off the patches one day it might make a difference but for now I have bigger things concerning me than putting a bit of weight on…..I am also working on not minding my ageing and slightly larger body so much and working on self esteem more (about time after nearly 47 years lol).

Well done for losing all that weight btw. I can see why you’re anxious about the weight gain. I have found restricting calories hopeless while in peri as sensible snacking and regular eating is helping me with moods and blood sugar symptoms at certain times of cycle and so on. I just try to make it healthy and nutritious with the odd treat.

Vanilla

Kirstychase1974

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2023, 11:51:42 AM »

I started putting it on in October last year then missed 3 cycles but had a period earlier this month and it’s still the same. 🤷‍♀️thought if it was water weight it would drop after last period but no such luck yet. I went low carb on my diet and it did wonders for my tummy.