Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Somebody settle me  (Read 665 times)

MissVic

• First Flush
Somebody settle me
« on: February 01, 2023, 02:09:22 PM »

I think I am actually going to lose my mind with over thinking so just need people to say hey Vic this is it...

Background -  I have a lot of peri symptoms which have been ongoing since October, which started with a migraine on 26th October and others including night sweats, bloating, headaches, bigger boobs, joint aches, insomnia, itching and more.
I have been on cerazette for 7 days so don't have periods.
I have a blood test this coming tuesday - my GP asked me to pop in for one

In December I had 2 days of breast pain, I started to think I could have been pregnant so I did a pregnancy test which was negative.  I forgot about it.  This week i started to think it again, but if I was I would currently be over 19 weeks, (I dont look it apart from my boobs being bigger).  I have done 4 pregnancy tests now (2 different brands) and all were negative. But I was lying in bed last night and swear I could feel some sort of bubbling, movement or something, so went to Tesco early morning and got another one (one I havent tried !) which definitely read the words 'Not pregnant' after 3 minutes. That is number 5 in total since December!   I am just so fed up.  My stomach is bloated and digging in, I am tired and dont know which way to think.

Please someone settle my mind somehow.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Somebody settle me
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2023, 02:32:32 PM »

If U keep to one thread responses won't become lost. 

Why would you think that you are pregnant? 

I think that you need to ring your Surgery now and get an appt with a Nurse Practitioner, face2face if possible.  A thorough palpation of the abdomen will show if there is any unexpected hardness which may of course be wind  ::) or constipation.  Take a list of your worries with you.