Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel patches V Sandrena gel  (Read 473 times)

Oliversut01

Evorel patches V Sandrena gel
« on: January 25, 2023, 12:42:51 PM »

Hi all - has anyone gone from Evorel patches to Sandrena gel and if so, how did you get on? Have always struggled with patches and even on Evorel 100, Oestradiol level is still around 200. I am not really bothered about the reading but think you just know when you need more. Any feedback on Sandrena would be much appreciated. :)

Kathleen

Re: Evorel patches V Sandrena gel
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2023, 12:57:15 PM »

Hello Oliversut 01

I have been using Sandrena gel for about eighteen months and I like it. Prior to that I was using Oestrogel pumps and though I have used Evorel patches in the past that was a few years ago. I can't remember why I moved from patches to gel but it was probably so that I could tweak the dose.

I find that Sandrena gel is less runny than Oestrogel so less skin is required when using it. I have changed my dose a few times by squeezing different amounts out of the sachet. I currently use half a 1mcg which equals about 50mcg.

I am sure that more ladies will be along soon to help you compare the two products.

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Oliversut01

Re: Evorel patches V Sandrena gel
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2023, 01:11:08 PM »

Kathleen - thank you for the info. I am hoping that it suits me as I have had so much trouble with the inconsistency of patches.