Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Evorel Conti Advice needed  (Read 927 times)

Pauline67

Evorel Conti Advice needed
« on: January 21, 2023, 10:40:13 AM »

Hello ladies. Advice needed, been on evorel conti for 4 months now. and im still getting symptoms of back pain. Sore boobs and nausea,  dizzyness and heartburn.

I did speck to GP and she suggested I put on a extra half patch to see if that helped.  After 3 weeks I had to remove the extra half patch as I was feeling terrible with alot more additional symptoms including tingling everywhere and my brain was on overdrive ( wired), so I'm back to my 1 patch again.  I'm finding that if I lie down on the sofa , when I get up my chest and boobs hurt alot.  After 4 months shouldn't these symptoms of gone by now?  Should I try and cut the 1 patch down ( slightly scared to do that is case my anxiety comes back)  or maybe look into getting a coil fitted etc, or stick with it for a few more months and hope it improves?  :'(

Jellyb

Re: Evorel Conti Advice needed
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2023, 11:16:52 PM »

Hi,
I've been on Evorel Conti for years & I cut my patch in half, so one patch lasts me a week.  Perhaps try cutting a quarter off & see if that helps.  You can always try cutting more off if it's going well.

Pauline67

Re: Evorel Conti Advice needed
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2023, 09:27:26 AM »

Thanks Jellyb,  i will try cutting it down and see what happens  :)