Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Tingling in fingers and hands  (Read 1419 times)

Flossieteacake

Re: Tingling in fingers and hands
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2023, 12:57:12 PM »

Also, has anyone had the tingling where it lasts all day?!

I do. I get it a lot and then it suddenly goes and I forget about it until it returns.

Peri has all sorts of odd symptoms and I can understand you thinking there are other things going on. You can be sure no matter what symptom you have somebody will have mentioned it on here. :)

Thanks Flossie
It’s a weird time right now. I don’t feel like I have any idea what my body is doing anymore and that’s a bit frightening.

Did you find the tingling lasts all day for a period of time? And then just goes?
Still have the odd armpit aches too. Shooting pain across breasts. Sounds hormonal I would say. But it’s scary. I do hope the doctor can shed some light.

Yes I do. It will last all day and then suddenly just goes and then returns a while later. I wish you luck in your appointment.

VanillaLover

Re: Tingling in fingers and hands
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2023, 10:00:19 AM »

Hello, hope you are ok. What you said about it being frightening not knowing what your body is doing any more/it’s not your own…..I do really identify with that.

You have 30 years of your life being ruled in every way by your hormonal schedule….and then it goes. The shock and upset is enormous!

I have found I am less bothered by strange symptoms and mad cycles nowadays….after several years of it maybe I’m getting used to the weirdness!

For what it’s worth, I do get weird tingling too….maybe hormonal but sometimes I can also track it down to neck/shoulder which I do have problems with anyway. A lot is to do with posture which is bad as I spend too much time staring at phone/tablet (called “tech neck” believe it or not!). I tracked a tingling little finger in left hand down to a classic postural thing in the elbow as that’s the hand I hold phone etc in. Change of posture…it went….it’s horrid though.

Hugs Vanilla
Pages: 1 [2]