Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Novice forum member seeking advice🙂  (Read 2401 times)

SB

• First Flush
Re: Novice forum member seeking advice🙂
« Reply #15 on: January 20, 2023, 12:09:43 PM »

Hi Kathleen, thank you for your reply and the warm welcome :)
My surgery have never fitted coils, I’m on my third or fourth and have always had to go to the clinic.
I have just kind of accepted everything regarding hrt because of state of mind and lack of knowledge but after reading peoples advice and other threads on this forum I really need to face up to it and educate myself rather than let it get the better of me like I usually do :-\
I am going to get back to her next week with all of this and ask more questions, and try to see if any way I can get referred somewhere for another mirena. I just want a little stability.
If not, I’m still not sure what to do for the best, so will just have to keep reading and researching  :)

SB

• First Flush
Re: Novice forum member seeking advice🙂
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2023, 07:53:44 AM »

Hi, just a quick update. Had a phone consult with nurse, she was lovely, (I needn’t have worked myself up as usual), and happy I have come onto this forum as she thinks it’s a great source of information and help! I explained my worries, she spoke to dr about the 4/5 year confusion, Dr agreed they can follow 5 year national guidelines as opposed to 4 year licence. Nurse said get back in touch before the 5 years is up and she will look at things again but doesn’t see why I can’t have another one fitted. So fingers crossed. Thanks all  :) :) :)
Pages: 1 [2]