Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Everol Conti 50 Query  (Read 2038 times)

Amerififer

Everol Conti 50 Query
« on: January 10, 2023, 12:17:59 PM »

Hi All,
I've been on Everol Conti 50 since May 22... it seemed to be doing the trick.. until the last few months.. Lots of the same symptoms have re started..
restlessness, anxiety, depression.. mega fatigue.. making silly errors at work,self doubt. etc etc..
I'm usually pretty good at hiding my mood/feelings at work.. Even I can see things backsliding...
So my query is.. can the effectiveness of treatment change that drastically after 7/8 months of working well?
Or is it likely to be some other issue ???
Will be getting in touch with my GP .. just wanted others thoughts/opinions. :)
Many thanks fo taking the time to read all the way through ..

Flossieteacake

Re: Everol Conti 50 Query
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2023, 12:38:54 PM »

I have found that HRT can need tweaking after a while too. It is like our bodies require something different be it more oestrogen or something else. It is nothing to worry about as most of us need an adjustment. It is good you have made an appointment with your GP to discuss it.

Amerififer

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2023, 12:55:04 PM »

I have found that HRT can need tweaking after a while too. It is like our bodies require something different be it more oestrogen or something else. It is nothing to worry about as most of us need an adjustment. It is good you have made an appointment with your GP to discuss it.

Ta for the response Flossieteacake. :)

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2023, 12:56:57 PM »

Ta for the response Flossieteacake. :)

You are welcome. :)

Kathleen

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 03:07:15 PM »

Hello Amerififer

This scenario seems to occur often where a previously effective HRT regime seems to run out of steam and symptoms return.
As Flossieteacake says a tweak is likely necessary and hopefully your GP will be knowledgeable enough to help you.

Take care and let us know how you get on.

K.

Amerififer

« Reply #5 on: January 16, 2023, 05:42:00 PM »

Wee update...
GP agrees sounds like the Everol Conti not doing the trick anymore.. Changing me to tablets which have more estrogen..
What you may ask???? Guess what I forgot to ask.. lololol..  ::) ::) Yep which tablet she is switching me to.. (shakes head) Just goes to show I am definitely needing the change ..  ;) Should be ready by the end of the week..
Expect more questions once I find out what I've been changed to.. ROFL.. siggggh ..

Dotty

« Reply #6 on: January 16, 2023, 05:48:39 PM »

Hi there aren’t any tablets which contain more oestrogen than Evorel Conti . If you need more oestrogen you would need to move to an oestrogen only patch or oestrogen gel with a separate progesterone.

Let us know what you’ve been changed to and we’ll give you more advice then. x