Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Massive boobs on vagifem  (Read 587 times)

Peanut31

Massive boobs on vagifem
« on: January 09, 2023, 07:30:14 PM »

Have anyone experienced massive boobs on vagifem and weight gain.

This will now be around 3 weeks since taking it, I’m peri menopausal and on HRT since June.

Now when I started HRT my boobs increased, but this is getting ridiculous. My bras feel tight, and boobs are spilling out my bra.

I’m currently taking Vagifem everyday as tried cutting back, but symptoms still.

I’m on 2 pumps a day and tablets 14 days on, 14 days off. Testosterone 0.5ml three times a week.

I’m getting really anxious and depressed about my weight gain around my bust, and my weight gain in general too, as im going on holiday soon and my tops are too tight.

Im too frightened to weigh myself as I know it will send me into a dark depression.

Best wishes
Peanut31

Flossieteacake

Re: Massive boobs on vagifem
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2023, 07:35:21 PM »

Aw Peanut, I am really sorry to hear you are feeling so bad. I am sensitive to oestrogen like you and always notice my breasts swell if I increase it. Are you sure it is the vagifem and not the other Oestrogen you are taking that has caused your breasts to increase?

Peanut31

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2023, 09:15:28 PM »

Hi

I really don’t know as I’m only on two
Pumps of gel, have been since I started HRT in June, the clinic have advised me to increase (private one) but I like to take things slowly. Although I’ve not spoken to them about this as it’s costs so much when you do. I’ve got a meeting In February with them.

My boobs did increase on the gel but noticed they are even bigger now.

I know they will increase with weight gain, but they are like breast implants, I’ve gone from having droppy small boobs to implants.

My husband thinks it’s absolutely fantastic me having big knockers

I unfortunately, am not impressed.

I’ve just had a blood test for testosterone as I’m only taking it three times a week 0.5ml.

I did a finger **** test but that came over range. 

The lovely people on here advise to pay bo attention to the finger **** test as I’m applying testosterone with my fingers.

My new test was sent off to medichecks today so will see the results soon,  as the clinic want to see testosterone levels.

Maybe I’m having too much of the gel?

Best wishes
Peanut31

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2023, 09:38:14 PM »

My breasts increased from just 25 oestrogen patch. They went from 34E to 38G. Mine also look kind of like implants as they are so full and it has been a nightmare trying to find a bra I can tolerate. I personally do not think breast increases mean too high oestrogen as I had this after the lowest patch. Perhaps we are sensitive to oestrogen hence the changes.

I understand why you are unhappy. It is a shock and the shoulder pain that comes with it is horrid. I would not think it is the vagifem but just being on oestrogen that has caused your increase but I am not an expert, of course.

Peanut31

« Reply #4 on: January 10, 2023, 10:32:46 AM »

Many thanks for your reply.

Best wishes
Peanut31