Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Oestrogel question  (Read 1203 times)

Yvonneh12

• First Flush
Oestrogel question
« on: January 06, 2023, 12:46:07 PM »

Hello everyone. I’m 60 years old and have been on Hrt for 5years. I’m on a regime of Oestrogel 1 pump and a daily Utrogestan 100mg daily. I’ve been feeling rough recently and have headaches often and tender breasts which has been quite noticeable over the last few days. I’ve been considering coming off the HRT and have made an appointment with my GP to discuss in 3 weeks time. My question is if you think this is a good idea. I’m active and have a good diet and am looking to investigate more natural help for post menopause. Any help or advice would be appreciated.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Oestrogel question
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2023, 01:00:57 PM »

It may be that you need to up the oestrogel.  MayB put the names of the products into the search box: individually: to read the appropriate threads?  Do U think that the regime over all has helped symptoms? 

Menopause is 'natural' .  U may find that you no longer require HRT - however, if you do stop symptoms may either be gone, or over whelm you.  Trial and Error can be tiring.  Let us know how you get on.

sheila99

Re: Oestrogel question
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2023, 01:19:06 PM »

It's a personal decision but I intend to stay on it til I drop dead. Without it I have anxiety, insomnia and fatigue which makes life hardly worth living so for me the decision is easy. Without these symptoms I'd still want to be on it though to protect my bones, heart and brain.