Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: when is the right time in the cycle to start testosterone? avoiding mood swings  (Read 491 times)

Madeline

Hi girls,

Just wondering if the first part of the month where i just take oestragel, 2 pumps or 2nd half where I take the gel and 100mg of utrogeston is the better time to start the testosterone.

i tried this before androfemme, but after 2 days became very aggressive and cross/angry at everything and everyone so stopped immediately. I was taking half the recommended dose, the tiniest of bit, just shows how strong these med are ???

So i thought maybe there's a certain time of the month to start and ease myself on it. maddy xxx

sheila99

I'm not aware there is a 'right' time to start it, they didn't mention it to me. Perhaps best to start 3-4 days into the oestrogen only phase if you have a reaction to progesterone? Have you had your levels checked? As you know aggression is a sign of too much T so just wondering if you have higher levels to start with? Is it androfemme you're using again? The nhs supplied testosterone products are very much stronger than androfemme.