Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: Quick question - re Sandrena gel  (Read 546 times)

Charliehorse1

Quick question - re Sandrena gel
« on: January 04, 2023, 08:59:55 AM »

Morning ladies,

I've been on Sandrena for about 6 weeks now and have been advised to up the dose to 2 sachets of the 0.5.

I use them both at the same time but after watching a video regarding Sandrena, I just wondered, do I apply both sachets to the same location or for instance, one on the left inner thigh and one on the right?

Am i just confusing myself?! (very easy at the moment!)

Thanks for you help as always :)

jillydoll

• Hiya
Re: Quick question - re Sandrena gel
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2023, 12:10:09 PM »

Hi Charliehorse.

:welcomemm:

I’d smother it all in one place tbh. Then switch location the next day.
I used to use sandrena, and I’d just rub it in all over my thighs, on the inside and out. Then change to the other leg the next day.
Wait until it dries tho to get dressed.
Good luck.
Xx

Charliehorse1

« Reply #2 on: January 04, 2023, 12:27:42 PM »

Thanks for your reply!

That's great, I do find it takes forever to dry when I'm putting both just on the inside of my thigh area, so It's good to know I can spread it about a bit!

Thanks again x

Kathleen

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2023, 10:06:10 AM »

Hello Charliehorse 1

I have been using  1 mcg Sandrena gel sachets for about eighteen months.  I always put it on my inner thighs and alternate between left and right daily. I experimented with rubbing it in and spreading it thinly but I read that the area covered should be two palm widths.  I think this was mentioned on the forum but it may also be in the PIL. I also stopped rubbing it in so much and now smear it on and let it dry.

To be honest I'm not sure how much difference these changes have made. I have also been fiddling with my dose which likely complicates things further.

I assume that the amount of gel in both 1mcg and 0.5mcg is the same and it's just the amount of Oestradiol that is different. If so perhaps changing to  1mcg sachet would give you the same dose but you would have less volume of gel to deal with.

I hope this helps in some way and take care.

K.