Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Been on Utrogestan 2 weeks and…  (Read 537 times)

flossie fiddler

Been on Utrogestan 2 weeks and…
« on: December 26, 2022, 10:37:32 PM »

I went back on HRT after a 2.5 year break. Post menopause, aged 57, not had a bleed for at least 3 years. Was on Evorel Conti, but was having a bleed approximately every 2 weeks which seemed to be getting heavier and longer, with pink/ brown discharge constantly, so after 4 months I had a review and changed to Evorel 50 with Utrogestan 100 taken orally.

Been on it for 14 days now. The bleeding petered out after 4 days, and eventually the constant pink discharge disappeared too. I’ve been completely clear for a week now, and not having any digestive issues.

I just checked my Period tracker app, and if I’d been on Conti, I would have expected another bleed by now, but so far, nothing. Have had a bit of breast tenderness since starting on the Utrogestan, but even that is settling down now.

I’m really hoping that I’ve found the right therapy regime for me. I’ve got another review in about 6 weeks, and the next step if the bleeding was still an issue, was investigation.

I’m feeling great, loads of energy, sleeping well, no joint pain, hair is growing back, and despite losing my MIL 3 weeks ago, coping pretty well emotionally.

Will keep you all updated.

Flossieteacake

Re: Been on Utrogestan 2 weeks and…
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2022, 09:34:02 AM »

This is wonderful news! I hope the good feeling continues.

I am so sorry for your loss.🤗