Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Back pain and stiffness  (Read 645 times)

trandall

Back pain and stiffness
« on: December 23, 2022, 02:53:00 PM »

Hi ladies aching back all over 😞 stiff and achy all over my back this has just started a couple of weeks back and worries me although I can see from some websites that this is just another lovely symptom. I am going to try some stretching exercises and walking every night to see if that helps anyone else getting this ?

Flossieteacake

Re: Back pain and stiffness
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2022, 03:00:01 PM »

Yes! My back is always stiff and sore. The stretching exercises sounds like a good idea. :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2022, 03:50:39 PM »

As oestrogen levels drop muscles may become lax = aches and pains.  Have U tried taking over the counter pain relief?  Also: check your foot wear, get rid of flip flops and other shoes that don't have support.  How is your sitting position and your mattress, pillows etc..

trandall

« Reply #3 on: December 23, 2022, 06:21:48 PM »

Thank you ladies I work from home now and definitely need to watch my posture and move more. The pains are new so just like to bounce things off you ladies thanks again

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: December 23, 2022, 06:22:21 PM »

Thank you ladies I work from home now and definitely need to watch my posture and move more. The pains are new so just like to bounce things off you ladies thanks again

You are most welcome. If you can have baths then soaking in Epsom salts is nice. :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2022, 07:22:10 PM »

Or any expensive scented bubble bath  8)

Get your computer screen and chair set correctly.  You are entitled to 20mins break every 2 hours ...... make use of it!