Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]

Author Topic: Has anyone used natural progesterone cream eg Biovea?  (Read 95884 times)

Alicey777

• First Flush
Re: Has anyone used natural progesterone cream eg Biovea?
« Reply #240 on: June 26, 2024, 10:41:29 AM »

Hi, theres quite a lot written about 'estrogen dominance' on the web and how using 'progesterone only' can bring it back into balance.  Both the Wellsprings site and the Natpro site (www.buynaturalprogesterone.com) have some very good articles on the subject and I found them helpful, also the WS customer service will answer questions too.   Before I started prog cream I used to get horrible nausea a minute or so before a hot flash came on. I would get a weird impending sense of doom, followed by a very strong need to be sick. Since starting prog cream this has gone and even if I get the odd, very mild hot flush come through, there is no longer the nausea.  x

AngelaH

Re: Has anyone used natural progesterone cream eg Biovea?
« Reply #241 on: July 24, 2024, 12:49:56 PM »

[ author=Dorothy Gale link=topic=70207.msg953232#msg953232 date=1721806492]
Thanks Angela. Interesting to hear you use Wellsprings. I bought some and yet to use as no one on here could tell me any experience of it and online research views were not favourable although on the Wellsprings website the reviews are all 5 star....made me a bit suspicious  ;D
I don't want to highjack this thread so I may message you if that's OK? I'm not too well currently with my M.E and typing is difficult so I will leave it just for now but maybe ask you at some point. Thank you so much xxx
[/quote]

Hi Dorothy,

I would not be so interested in stars and reviews when it comes to choosing hormonal products, the same rules apply as using NHS HRT - “the same product cannot be good for everyone”. The main ingredient is the same, but it is the body’s preference after all, plays the main role, which products we eventually choose to use. A lot of ladies find Wellsprings is very weak to make any difference to their bodies. The reason why I use it because I have highly sensitive to sex hormones body and HRT was too much for me. I found Wellsprings much milder and just right for my needs. I also use Ona’s estriol, as an estrogen, just because Wellsprings doesn’t produce it, but find Ona’s product is quite strong for my body.  You need to take into account your own body’s sensitivity and absorption levels and because we all are functioning in different ways, it is better not to rely on someone else experience and just choose what works for you the best.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17]