Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Ovestin question  (Read 1028 times)

Rumbaba

Ovestin question
« on: January 01, 2023, 10:16:40 PM »

Hi all

Do any ladies use ovestin externally in the day, or is that a total waste of time?  I mean, won't it just get rubbed off as soon as you put your pants on? ( Going commando not being an option  :o)

Thanks

Xx

Flossieteacake

Re: Ovestin question
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2023, 09:57:49 AM »

I think it is still worth trying because some should still be absorbed in through the skin. I do not think you have anything to loose by trying it.

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2023, 10:18:18 AM »

Use when necessary.  If possible leave a few moments after applying B4 getting dressed, i.e. do a little relaxation on the bed after insertion/applying.  Sometimes I require an extra 'ovestin' dose internally mid-afternoon.

Ayesha

« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2023, 10:24:21 AM »

Definitely not a waste of time at all, the cream will still penetrate. My Vaginal Atrophy is well under control now and if I have a flare up it's totally down to my own actions, like treating myself to a nice foamy scented bath instead of using what's in the industrial looking containers that litter my bathroom now.

Once you get VA under control, it took me a year, flare ups are not too bad and can be relieved by an extra dose of treatment, go for it, there is no need to suffer.

Dierdre

« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2023, 03:52:19 PM »

Sometimes it's better to apply some even if only for a while than none at all. Also try moisturisors that you can reapply after going to the loo throughout the day.
Yes and Sylk are recommended.

suzysunday

« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2023, 08:34:27 PM »

Yes, use externally whenever.  Agree completely with Ayesha.