News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Hello!  (Read 1740 times)

greysky

• First Flush
Hello!
« on: December 02, 2022, 01:42:12 PM »

I signed up a few months ago presumably when my symptoms were driving me mad. Since then they seem to have died down and now come back with a vengeance.
So I spoke to a GP today who is organising blood tests (full panel, including FSH, and thyroid) and then I'll have a follow up appointment with him.

He recommended this forum too and sent a text link to it, at which point I realised there was a log-in sat there already!

I don't think I have hugely bad symptoms - irritability mostly limited to short term bursts of crossness when emptying the dishwasher or if I'm kept waiting and general maddening frustration when people don't follow official processes for things. Hot flushes are annoying because I have to take clothes off and then put them back on fairly quickly.

I take copious notes during meetings and then review them and make proper action lists to make sure I don't forget things. I suspect this has increased over the last 12 months. Which might also be as a result of a foggy brain perhaps.

Anyway, Hello Everyone!

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Hello!
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2022, 01:52:56 PM »

Hello Back -  :welcomemm:

Sounds like peri-menopause from where I'm sitting  ::)

Which symptom would you like to ease first?  Some find that keeping a mood/food/symptom diary of use. We have a thread: "doing stupid things" - you'll fit right in.

Ask away!

greysky

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2022, 06:46:29 PM »

Thanks I'll have a look at that thread.
I don't know... I will have a serious think about ranking symptoms.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2022, 08:18:06 PM »

Hello greysky. Welcome to the forum.  :)