Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Palpitations are back 🤦‍♀️  (Read 1008 times)

Kathleen

Re: Palpitations are back 🤦‍♀️
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2023, 06:24:40 PM »

Hello ladies.

Scampidoodle - As far as I know I have never had COVID but your description of physical anxiety with a fluttering heart and jittery stomach feelings certainly match my general menopause experience. 
Many ladies on MM report the same and my trusty meno book also notes these sensations as hormonal.

It is highly likely that COVID is contributing to your symptoms but what you have described sounds very menopausal to me. Hopefully when the virus leaves your system your hormones will settle down and these very unpleasant sensations wil diminish.

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Sparkles1973

« Reply #16 on: January 06, 2023, 05:00:04 AM »

Thank you Kathleen ❤

Dierdre

« Reply #17 on: January 06, 2023, 09:23:10 AM »

Interesting as I’m not on hrt and covid has caused a fluttery heart, jittery in the stomach feelings with me too. It feels physical rather than emotional anxiety but it feels so much like nerves it makes me feel so unsettled and well, anxious!

How long until this settled down for people? I’m about 4 weeks since positive test

I was about 8 weeks before i was back to normal and the palpatations completely stopped. They gradually got less over the weeks and the anxiety lessened which probably helped the palpatations too.
Pages: 1 [2]