Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Weight gain evorel50 & conti mix  (Read 599 times)

Hbombb

• First Flush
Weight gain evorel50 & conti mix
« on: November 27, 2022, 06:19:14 PM »

Hey all I've only just started hrt patches, ive been give evoorel50 and conti mix. currently on my 3rd week. I'm 42 and the last year I have put on so much weight on my tummy and hips. I'm worried I will put even more on using these patches. I have researched online and it's contradictory information, some say they put weight on and some say they lose the weight. How have you ladies found the weight gain/loss

sheila99

Re: Weight gain evorel50 & conti mix
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2022, 06:35:49 PM »

Neither for me. I put some weight on in untreated peri when I turned into a couch potato, once I was on hrt and felt human again I was more active and was able to lose it.

Kathleen

« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2022, 06:51:00 PM »

Hello Hbombb and welcome to the forum.

In my time I have used HRT pills, patches and gel and my weight hasn't changed much at all.

Since becoming post meno over ten years ago my shape has changed but I am still eight stone so for some of us our weight actually stays the same.

I hope this helps you in some way.

Wishing you well and take care.

K.

Hbombb

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2022, 11:38:34 PM »

Thank you ladies. Most of mine was put on in the last 3 years. Drs think I was peri from 39 and in that time put alot on even despite joining a boot camp I couldn't lose the weight so I'm hoping I will be able to lose it now I'm on the patches as apparently it does speed up your matabalism. Hopefully I'll be full of energy soon and able to get back to my old (young) self