Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Day 3 of starting HRT and breasts huge  (Read 1568 times)

Jane007

• First Flush
Day 3 of starting HRT and breasts huge
« on: November 18, 2022, 02:51:35 PM »

I’m only on Day 3 of Oestrogel and continuous Utrogestan and today my breasts are huge, not sore just much bigger.
I’m usually a 34b and just measured myself and I’m a 34d, that’s two cup sizes bigger! I would like them to go back to 34b but as new to HRT, I don’t know what usually happens.
Will they grow more? Will they return to usual size? Is this my new size now?
Really hoping someone has experienced this and can help.

Flossieteacake

Re: Day 3 of starting HRT and breasts huge
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2022, 03:05:27 PM »

Hello Jane. This happened to me too. Very soon after starting HRT My breasts increased and have stayed at this larger size now.

Jane007

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2022, 03:50:27 PM »

Thank goodness someone else has had this too!
I am sleeping better and no longer have vaginal dryness, which I didn’t know I had until it went! So that’s two big positives in short space of time.
I guess I’ll take the new d cup size as my sleep is more important. Just hope breasts don’t grow anymore!
Is it the Oestrogel or Utrogestan that is causing breasts to grow? Perhaps I need to adjust the dose?

Jane007

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2022, 05:45:00 PM »

Hello Jane. This happened to me too. Very soon after starting HRT My breasts increased and have stayed at this larger size

My friend has just told me to relish every side effect as it’s a sign of my body waking up again! So that’s what I’m going to do now!
Big breasts are new to me but they are the new me and I will embrace them!

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2022, 08:02:56 PM »

I would not say this means you need to adjust your dose because my breasts grew when I was on 25 oestrogen patches which are the lowest dose.

It has taken me a while to get used to mine. I used to be 34E and now they are 38G which is huge for me.  ;D

It is wonderful you are already noticing positive changes since you started the HRT. I think that is worth you having to go out and buy new bras.  ;D

Just to let you know, vaginal dryness is a life long issue on menopause and using localised oestrogen is the best way to help it. There are plenty of threads on here about vaginal atrophy if you wanted to read up on it. I use Ovestin cream every single day along with Yes vaginal moisturiser.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2022, 11:29:27 PM »

When i first started Oestrogel mine got larger, but were sore for a couple of weeks. I came off of Oestrogel for several weeks as needed new Mirena and my bra cups became slightly loose. I went back on the Oestrogel and i have filled them up again ;D 

Perinowpost

« Reply #6 on: November 19, 2022, 03:46:28 AM »

Yes it happened to me too, and they’ve remained larger 😬

lisa06031510

« Reply #7 on: November 19, 2022, 06:18:36 PM »

It happened to me to.. and they looked faked lo.. they just looked full and sat there all lovely lol.. but they are back to saggy boobs now...

It also happened with my weight... I went up 2 dress sizes and after being on HRT for 2.5 years my weight has gone back down