Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Just found out I'm going through the menopause  (Read 3166 times)

Hayleyanne75

• First Flush
Re: Just found out I'm going through the menopause
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2023, 02:20:38 PM »

Just an update been told by numerous doctors now that elleste duet conti is the best hrt for myself and I  have now been put on propranolol 20 mg to help with the anxiety

Flossieteacake

« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2023, 02:26:51 PM »

Just an update been told by numerous doctors now that elleste duet conti is the best hrt for myself and I  have now been put on propranolol 20 mg to help with the anxiety

Thank you for the update. I hope this combination helps. :)

Hayleyanne75

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: February 28, 2023, 11:52:06 AM »

Hi everyone I think to be fair this last 2 months have been a nightmare swapped hrt few times trying to stick with elleste duet conti tabs now been on them 2/3 weeks doctor says there really good I'm not seeing any changes anxiety extreme now tearful boobs soo painful doctor is reluctant to give me any thing for anxiety because of asthma overthinking I've never had a problem with overthinking but now it's too much any ideas are more than welcome just want to feel something like normal this is not me its stressful xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #18 on: February 28, 2023, 12:04:55 PM »

Hi everyone I think to be fair this last 2 months have been a nightmare swapped hrt few times trying to stick with elleste duet conti tabs now been on them 2/3 weeks doctor says there really good I'm not seeing any changes anxiety extreme now tearful boobs soo painful doctor is reluctant to give me any thing for anxiety because of asthma overthinking I've never had a problem with overthinking but now it's too much any ideas are more than welcome just want to feel something like normal this is not me its stressful xx

Does anxiety medication have an affect on asthma? I see you are on Propranalol for anxiety. I am so sorry you are feeling this way. I know what you mean about the painful boobs. If possible you may feel more comfortable with a softer type bra such as a bralette. Do you feel the HRT has made your anxiety worse?
« Last Edit: February 28, 2023, 12:06:27 PM by Flossieteacake »
Pages: 1 [2]