Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Not a Forum member? You can still subscribe to our Free Newsletter

media

Author Topic: How often do you change your Evorel conti patch?  (Read 1682 times)

Julia Dizzy

How often do you change your Evorel conti patch?
« on: November 08, 2022, 01:37:01 PM »

Hi, have been on Evorel conti patch for 3 months now, no major issues apart from weight gain (but that could be the biscuits haha) and love the convenience of it, but have noticed flushes re-appearing a little when I wake up some mornings. (Previously been on Estradot 50 patch and Utrogestan for 3 years with flushes controlled)

How often do you change yours?? I usually do Mon/Thurs mornings around top of bum to hip area, but read somewhere on here that some ladies change certain patches every three days?

Thanks x

Pauline67

Re: How often do you change your Evorel conti patch?
« Reply #1 on: November 08, 2022, 03:08:46 PM »

I do mine on Saturdays and Tuesdays in the morning.

discogirl

« Reply #2 on: November 08, 2022, 03:50:03 PM »

Hi Julia Dizzy,

I was going to ask the same question, I change mine Weds and Saturdays and I wanted to know what the advantage was of changing patches every 3 days, sorry if it sounds a dum question, but is it just basically you get more estrogen?

I've just gone up to 50 estraderm and don't want to change anything too radically at this stage xx

MabelBabel

« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2022, 10:17:38 PM »

I change mine Monday night and Friday morning to spread it more equally over 3.5 days each

Amerififer

« Reply #4 on: November 11, 2022, 04:58:37 AM »

I change my patches Sunday and Thursday afternoon/evening.. :)

sheila99

« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2022, 08:29:51 AM »

It should last for 4 days though a few people find symptoms creeping back in on the 4th day. Might be worth a try replacing after 3 days but perhaps more likely that you just don't absorb as well from this patch. I've recently changed to ostrodot from gel and find it gives me a higher dose than what should be the gel equivalent.

Songbird

« Reply #6 on: November 11, 2022, 10:25:42 AM »

I change mine Monday night and Friday morning to spread it more equally over 3.5 days each

Like this idea Mabel. At the moment I change mine on Wed and Sat mornings but I do feel as if the effect has “run out” by the Tues evening. Think I’ll try this. Thanks  :foryou:

Winterose

« Reply #7 on: November 11, 2022, 12:12:05 PM »

I do every 3 days and try to get it on in mornings as noticed if I leave it to 4 th day and don’t change until evening I get hot in bed and wake up a lot

MabelBabel

« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2022, 10:54:52 PM »

Like this idea Mabel. At the moment I change mine on Wed and Sat mornings but I do feel as if the effect has “run out” by the Tues evening. Think I’ll try this. Thanks  :foryou:

You're welcome, I hope it works for you!