Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Side pain  (Read 889 times)

trandall

Side pain
« on: October 31, 2022, 06:14:44 PM »

Have any of you ladies experienced pain in your side, just above the waist at the point where your hands rest when you put your hands on your hips ? Sorry for the odd explanation just trying to describe where 🤪 left side and left thigh painful

jaypo

Re: Side pain
« Reply #1 on: October 31, 2022, 06:33:29 PM »

Could it be your colon? Do,you go to the loo regularly?

trandall

« Reply #2 on: October 31, 2022, 07:36:07 PM »

Thanks for replying yes I go regularly and have had some checks over the last year for other issues. The sensation I have now is like a slight cramp not too painful and has only been there for a few weeks. I did wonder if it was related to digestive problems. I take meds for a digestive and stomach issue

jaypo

« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2022, 08:11:30 PM »

I have diverticulitis and where you say the pain is,is exactly where I get an ache when it's playing up

trandall

« Reply #4 on: October 31, 2022, 08:37:14 PM »

Aw thanks my sister has diverticulitis actually and my other sister has some stomach and digestive issues so this may be the issue. Do you find certain foods cause flare ups ?

jaypo

« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2022, 09:51:21 PM »

Oh definitely, I did a private intolerance test,found I had an allergy to wheat,cut it out and the change was amazing,no pain,was fantastic, I still get flare ups but I also have slow transit,which is the cause.
Have you had a colonoscopy or colonography?

trandall

« Reply #6 on: November 05, 2022, 09:01:38 PM »

Sorry Jaypo not been on for a few days yes had colonoscopy and some other tests earlier in the year, definitely don’t have bad flare ups and pain has really calmed down even from last week. Need to get some weight off and make an effort to avoid wrong foods 💕