Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Oestrogel vs Sandrena  (Read 3895 times)

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
Re: Oestrogel vs Sandrena
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2022, 01:43:42 AM »

All my blood tests have been before application of gels so I’ve been able to compare.

As I’m sat here at 1,30 this morning, I’ve realised that I’m probably overdoing the gel in the evening!

Beginning to wonder if it’s down to how you apply the gel rather than the doseage. I’ve recently gone to spreading the gel and allowing to dry rather than rubbing in!

It’s just never straight forward!!!

Kathleen

« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2022, 11:01:23 AM »

Hello again ladies.

When I had blood tests with Newson Health I was told not to apply any gel for twenty four hours before the test. At the time I was  splitting my dose of Oestrogel an applying two pumps at night and two in the morning.

Epona52 - your recent blood test results highlight a possible disadvantage of using gels. If blood levels can vary so much before and after application perhaps that explains why symptoms can be so erratic during the day.

Wishing you all well ladies.

K.

MIS71MUM

• Just trying my best!
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2022, 11:12:09 AM »

Hi Kathleen

Could I ask your advice please? I’ve seen on other posts of yours that you changed from gel to Sandrena.

How did you do it? Did you suffer any side effects?

My latest bloods were approximately 330, had applied my evening gel probably 16 hours before but left off the morning application.

I’m now feeling that 3 pumps is way too much for me, so I expect my levels maybe similar to Epona’s if tested after the morning gel.
Pages: 1 [2]