Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Mid cycle bleeding on sequential HRT  (Read 760 times)

Amber

• First Flush
Mid cycle bleeding on sequential HRT
« on: November 01, 2022, 12:45:30 PM »

Hi all

I'm new to the forum finding out so useful. My question is in on month 2 of sequential hrt Oestrogel and oral Utrogestan for 12 days. All was great the first month but this month I'm having mid cycle bleeding and hot flushes are back, feel so miserable again, think it's worse than without the hrt to be honest. Not sure if I'm hoping for it to work too quickly or if there's something else going on, any advice would be brilliant, thank you.

Fruitcake

Re: Mid cycle bleeding on sequential HRT
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2022, 01:13:39 PM »

I'm not very experienced myself but I have read that irregular bleeding and spotting can occur for up to six months when first starting HRT.
Just wanted to reassure you.  Someone a lot more knowledgeable will reply soon with more help I'm sure.

TimTam75

• First Flush
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2022, 01:31:25 PM »

Hi Amber
I joined today for a similar query - I'm about to start my Evorel sequential HRT and I really could do without the spotting as it drives me nuts as it is. I hope you get answers soon.

Hi all

I'm new to the forum finding out so useful. My question is in on month 2 of sequential hrt Oestrogel and oral Utrogestan for 12 days. All was great the first month but this month I'm having mid cycle bleeding and hot flushes are back, feel so miserable again, think it's worse than without the hrt to be honest. Not sure if I'm hoping for it to work too quickly or if there's something else going on, any advice would be brilliant, thank you.

Amber

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2022, 02:05:32 PM »

Thanks for your replies it's a bit of a minefield isn't it. Hope we all feel better soon.