Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Should I up oestrogen  (Read 728 times)

Hopeful2

Should I up oestrogen
« on: October 25, 2022, 10:11:49 AM »

Good morning ladies.

I'm looking for some advice again please.

I have been taking utrogestan and 1 pump of oestrogel for 5 weeks now. Night sweats better, get horrible bite like spots when I start the utrogestan part and ****ling in face too, but my vaginal atrophy is bad again. Do you think I should up to 2 pumps? I have breast tenderness from hrt last couple of days too if I up to 2 pumps will that make this worse? I have estriol cream which I was using with yes moisturiser but I was getting terrible ****ling down both legs using this when I stopped it and just used hrt ****ling in legs stopped completely so I thought it was the estriol that was causing it. Any advice greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Nik2502

Re: Should I up oestrogen
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2022, 11:07:19 AM »

Hi

One pump of gel is a very low dose so you have have room to increase. You can only try and see how your symptoms are.

Nik xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2022, 11:28:39 AM »

This is a very difficult one, Hopeful as you are very sensitive to any medication and any changes. I am not sure if 5 weeks is enough for your body to have got used to the HRT you are currently using. I wonder if it possible to try something for VA again or have you ruled that out due to the reaction you got last time?

Hopeful2

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 02:39:22 PM »

Thank you for your replies.

I suppose I could use the pea sized amount of estriol with moisturiser again along with the HRT probably safest option as you say Flossieteacake for now. Feel panicky using the two together seems overloading. I would do anything to get rid  of this anxiety. Thanks so much for your advice 💐

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2022, 05:52:11 PM »

Thank you for your replies.

I suppose I could use the pea sized amount of estriol with moisturiser again along with the HRT probably safest option as you say Flossieteacake for now. Feel panicky using the two together seems overloading. I would do anything to get rid  of this anxiety. Thanks so much for your advice 💐

I can understand you feeling anxious but bare in mind if you are anxious you may think you have a reaction thorough the anxiety. There is every chance you can tolerate it now that you have built up some tolerance. Using a pea size amount with the moisturiser sounds like a nice and gentle way to see how you feel on it.

Hopeful2

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2022, 07:20:21 PM »

Thank you for all your support Flossieteacake. You are an angel 👼

Flossieteacake

« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2022, 08:15:29 PM »

Thank you for all your support Flossieteacake. You are an angel 👼
My pleasure 🤗