Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]

Author Topic: So fed up with all of it  (Read 3183 times)

Booroo

Re: So fed up with all of it
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2022, 06:54:42 PM »

Ah ok thank you that is interesting x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2022, 06:58:25 PM »

Ah ok thank you that is interesting x

It is frustrating how stress causes it to flare. I notice when I get upset or cry I will then become very sore and need the loo lots more. If only we could eliminate any stress that would help. :)

Booroo

« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2022, 07:15:45 PM »

Yeh my ibs is flaring too
If we had the answers wouldn’t we be rich and famous
It really means a lot to me for people to reply.thank you x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2022, 07:42:02 PM »

Yeh my ibs is flaring too
If we had the answers wouldn’t we be rich and famous
It really means a lot to me for people to reply.thank you x

My pleasure.

Stress causes my ibs to flare too. I hope you can relax this evening and be gentle with yourself.

Booroo

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2022, 01:36:17 PM »

Well I didn’t get my ring back yesterday grr and ended up ringing 111 early this morning as burning back and peeing often I also take water tablets for bp and have not taken it today to help. So got 3 day course of antibiotics just to get me through weekend and to get answers next week. I’m worried it’s more than va x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2022, 01:50:34 PM »

Well I didn’t get my ring back yesterday grr and ended up ringing 111 early this morning as burning back and peeing often I also take water tablets for bp and have not taken it today to help. So got 3 day course of antibiotics just to get me through weekend and to get answers next week. I’m worried it’s more than va x

How annoying the DR did not call you back. I understand you are worried but you do have VA symptoms. Maybe you are not aware of how severe VA can be? Did you have a read of the Burning Club? I just would not want you to take antibiotics  unnecessarily. 

Booroo

« Reply #51 on: October 29, 2022, 01:54:59 PM »

How annoying the DR did not call you back. I understand you are worried but you do have VA symptoms. Maybe you are not aware of how severe VA can be? Did you have a read of the Burning Club? I just would not want you to take antibiotics  unnecessarily.
Yes I did read some pages thanks but agreed to get me through weekend and then kick ass to sort me out, sorry to keep posting how are you feeling

Flossieteacake

« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2022, 01:59:12 PM »

Yes I did read some pages thanks but agreed to get me through weekend and then kick ass to sort me out, sorry to keep posting how are you feeling

Please do not apologise for posting. That is what this forum is for. I am sorry if I seem nagging or have made you feel bad. I am okay thank you. :)

Ayesha

« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2022, 02:22:07 PM »

Stress will also make VA worse, the sooner you start treatment the better as it can take months before you find any relief from its crippling symptoms. It is a serious and chronic condition and it's easy to think that it’s something else!

I would be at the stage now that I would not be needing an appointment with a doctor, no antibiotics needed just the VA treatment.

Booroo

« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2022, 02:24:22 PM »

Please do not apologise for posting. That is what this forum is for. I am sorry if I seem nagging or have made you feel bad. I am okay thank you. :)
no you haven’t cos I wouldn’t respond to you if I felt that

Booroo

« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2022, 02:26:17 PM »

Stress will also make VA worse, the sooner you start treatment the better as it can take months before you find any relief from its crippling symptoms. It is a serious and chronic condition and it's easy to think that it’s something else!

I would be at the stage now that I would not be needing an appointment with a doctor, no antibiotics needed just the VA treatment.
im always anxious or worried about something. I know I need to sort that one too and also 111 lady said to get my fsh levels checked
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]