Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: Has anyone tried MenoFriend?  (Read 1572 times)

KaraShannon

Has anyone tried MenoFriend?
« on: October 22, 2022, 12:16:12 PM »

Hi all

Thanks for your help on my other threads which I'm hoping to come back to today when I've sorted out at least some life chaos  ;D

But just wondering if anyone has tried MenoFriend by Dr Vegan?  I've got it but haven't really taken any yet.  Also I'm on HRT so I imagine I shouldn't take it much or heavily, not sure.  Anyone else?

Dandelion

Re: Has anyone tried MenoFriend?
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2022, 05:52:30 PM »

Hi all

Thanks for your help on my other threads which I'm hoping to come back to today when I've sorted out at least some life chaos  ;D

But just wondering if anyone has tried MenoFriend by Dr Vegan?  I've got it but haven't really taken any yet.  Also I'm on HRT so I imagine I shouldn't take it much or heavily, not sure.  Anyone else?
I'm vegan, I don't like relying on hrt, or believing that HRT is the only answer.
Bleeds made me come down from 100mcg oestrogen to 25mcg, but I am back up to 100mcg, and haven't got a clue why, as I am 56.
I never heard of Menofriend.
I would love to think a supplement works, however the cynical skeptical part of me thinks it sounds a bit gimmicky.
I hope I am wrong.

KaraShannon

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2022, 11:43:42 PM »

Hi all

I'm vegan, I don't like relying on hrt, or believing that HRT is the only answer.
Bleeds made me come down from 100mcg oestrogen to 25mcg, but I am back up to 100mcg, and haven't got a clue why, as I am 56.
I would love to think a supplement works, however the cynical skeptical part of me thinks it sounds a bit gimmicky.
I hope I am wrong.

I know what you mean Dandelion. 

There seems to be a lot of good things in it.  I took a half capsule the other day (as I wasn't sure if I should take with HRT).  I did have a good day that day but that might be a coincidence. 

Dandelion

« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2022, 12:43:08 AM »

Hi all

I hope I am wrong.

I know what you mean Dandelion. 

There seems to be a lot of good things in it.  I took a half capsule the other day (as I wasn't sure if I should take with HRT).  I did have a good day that day but that might be a coincidence.
Would you be able to keep us updated?
I moved upto 100mcg oestrogen, I don't even know if that's enough, and it's the maximum

KaraShannon

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2022, 10:02:54 PM »

Definitely if I take more.  I had a not good day the next day and wondered if meno friend was interfering with my hrt.  But sure its way too early to know that after one dose. 

My first task is to get my hrt sorted out.  I have a call with the doctor in two days.  If it doesn't help I'll have to contact the Newson clinic as it's been 9 months of no proper support.