Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7

Author Topic: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….  (Read 12565 times)

JoJo42

Re: Autumn Covid Booster Side Effects….
« Reply #60 on: October 27, 2022, 10:19:09 AM »

There are still so many unknowns about all of it aren’t there…how the illness affects the body in different people…vaccine reactions…and the many different variants that seem to keep coming. Like you say, clkd - the research is ongoing isn’t it.

I tossed and turned a bit in the night, but that’s not unusual for me. I think sleep problems are just part of the M.E. I might put the electric blanket on and slither back into bed later. My body seems to shut down in the afternoons - I get cold and exhausted and the raynaud’s kicks in.

Songbird

« Reply #61 on: October 27, 2022, 05:04:54 PM »

I had the Pfizer and flu jabs 6 days ago. Had sore arms for about 3 days. I thought I had escaped any yucky side effects but have had a sore head for the last couple of days (responding ok to ibuprofen), feeling a bit lightheaded and nauseous  :-\
Hoping to feel better tomorrow 😷

suziq99

• GBX Marine
« Reply #62 on: October 28, 2022, 03:40:43 PM »

I definitely won’t be having another booster, I wasn’t to bad immediately after the last one then started having a dark discharge with hot n cold sweats ( I’m post memo several years). Got checked out by the gyne who said everything was ok, but she had seen several women with similar side effects.
This went on for about 3 months.
Hubby had an almost instant bad reaction. Soaked the bed for four days, weak for several more.

Dierdre

« Reply #63 on: October 28, 2022, 04:53:12 PM »

I've made the decision not to have any more boosters after reading the Parliamentary debate online on Monday, regarding vaccine safety.

Songbird

« Reply #64 on: October 28, 2022, 07:26:49 PM »

Just to update, am feeling completely back to normal today.  Who knows for sure about these vaccines 🙏. Outcome may be dependent on individual’s overall health status but, for me, on balance, very glad to have had the 4th covid vaccine and will continue to receive when offered  :)  🫶

Marchlove

« Reply #65 on: October 28, 2022, 07:44:55 PM »

I’ve not had any.
Got covid April 20 and again May 22.
Still here and concentrating on getting my endocrine system in balance which is the only battle I want to fight.
I believe I have a good level of natural immunity and that’s enough for me.
Of course might be wrong and drop dead from it!
My choice

Lynda07

« Reply #66 on: October 28, 2022, 09:07:25 PM »

I only had the first two (AZ)  and decided against any future boosters. This felt like a very lonely decision last year but this year some of my friends are also saying no to the offer of a booster.
I’d also rather take the chance of relying on my immune system. I’ve avoided Covid so far.

Joaniepat

« Reply #67 on: October 28, 2022, 09:24:00 PM »

I hope I am not hijacking this thread, but want to ask on behalf  of a friend if there are any petite ladies on here who have experienced bad side effects from their boosters. My friend is just under 5 feet and weighs about six and a half stone, maybe less. She has had all the brands over time, AstraZeneca, Pfizer and lastly Moderna, and has been really ill after all but the first one. I suggested she enquire about a child's dose for the current Moderna booster, but she did not  ::). Any thoughts ladies?
Thanks.
JP x

Taz2

« Reply #68 on: October 28, 2022, 11:30:42 PM »

I've read that both underweight and obese people can be more severely affected by the virus itself so maybe this is why she has a more noticeable reaction? Also the vaccine is less effective in underweight people. I found this link though not the one I was looking for https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/covid-vaccines-work-well-people-all-body-weights-underweight-and-obesity-remain

Taz x

Booroo

« Reply #69 on: October 29, 2022, 02:29:17 PM »

I had the spikevax which is the Moderna 2 in 1 covid 2 and bit weeks ago. My arm at injection site was bright red and swollen felt tired for few days and felt bit sick but that was more than likely anxiety I if I had choice I would have Pfizer any day after the others I had

Marchlove

« Reply #70 on: October 29, 2022, 04:42:16 PM »

One of the MP’s in the parliamentary debate talked about the film made by Oracle called ‘Safe and effective, a second opinion’.
So I had a search online and watched it.  Very chilling and made me extremely sad. Quite an eye opener for me even though I knew a lot of the issues.  :'(

Joaniepat

« Reply #71 on: October 29, 2022, 07:15:05 PM »

I've read that both underweight and obese people can be more severely affected by the virus itself so maybe this is why she has a more noticeable reaction? Also the vaccine is less effective in underweight people. I found this link though not the one I was looking for https://www.gavi.org/vaccineswork/covid-vaccines-work-well-people-all-body-weights-underweight-and-obesity-remain

Taz x
Many thanks, Taz.
JP x

Stella2

« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2022, 05:31:03 PM »

I wonder if booster is the reason why I started bleeding now. It has been 3 years since mzlast period and I have been on continuous HRT for 10 months. I had booster 3 weeks ago and then a flu jab week later. Now suddenly I have a cough, feel slightly nauseous an I think found few drops of blood. But it might be something else.

Dierdre

« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2022, 05:45:39 PM »

It could be, the vaccines have affected menstrual periods and hrt. If you get the bleeding again though I would get it checkrd out anyway.

Gnatty

« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2022, 08:04:19 PM »

To all those worried about the booster - maybe take a look at Indie Sage 12 myth busters about Covid. Sorry I am too rubbish at IT to provide the link. The upshot is side effects from Covid are far far worse than any potential problems with the booster. There  is a  lot of Anti Vaccination propaganda out there and it is  scary, but I think it is misinformation. I look to see what doctors are doing - they are having the booster.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7