Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Itching has returned  (Read 2557 times)

discogirl

Re: Itching has returned
« Reply #30 on: October 22, 2022, 03:48:22 PM »

Yes I agree; being in menopause as you said before must make us very sensitive to certain things xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #31 on: October 22, 2022, 03:49:36 PM »

Yes I agree; being in menopause as you said before must make us very sensitive to certain things xx

Sadly it does. >:(

Katherine

« Reply #32 on: October 23, 2022, 11:34:06 AM »

Hi Flossie, I’m sorry to hear you have had to cut out certain foods. Are you still able to eat your favourite things? I have to be very careful with sulphites so wine can be a problem and vinegars. X

Flossieteacake

« Reply #33 on: October 23, 2022, 11:42:16 AM »

Hi Flossie, I’m sorry to hear you have had to cut out certain foods. Are you still able to eat your favourite things? I have to be very careful with sulphites so wine can be a problem and vinegars. X

Sadly no. All my favourite foods are high in histamine. ;D I am sorry you have to be careful with sulphites. I hope you have found some alternatives to the wine and vinegars.

Katherine

« Reply #34 on: October 23, 2022, 06:40:57 PM »

Oh no Flossie, that's so unfair that you can't eat your favourite foods! I hope some new medication or solution comes along so that you can someday.

It tends to be the boxed or cheap wines that cause me problems. To be honest I hardly drink alcohol anyway. Especially now I take utrogestan, I would be worried about it reacting. x

Flossieteacake

« Reply #35 on: October 23, 2022, 07:42:17 PM »

Oh no Flossie, that's so unfair that you can't eat your favourite foods! I hope some new medication or solution comes along so that you can someday.

It tends to be the boxed or cheap wines that cause me problems. To be honest I hardly drink alcohol anyway. Especially now I take utrogestan, I would be worried about it reacting. x

Aw thank you. It could be just a temporary thing and I will be able to eat those foods again.

I can understand why you would be worried about the wine interacting. Many medications seem to interfere with alcohol from what I have seen.
Pages: 1 2 [3]