Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Anechoic myometrial cyst  (Read 627 times)

melaniemas

• First Flush
Anechoic myometrial cyst
« on: January 30, 2023, 01:53:45 PM »

Hi, this is my first post and I’m just after some advice.
I put up with menopausal symptoms for a few years but last year took the plunge and started using Evorel Conti and it changed my life. I felt so much better was sleeping and just felt like me again.
Then I started bleeding, but like a period every few weeks, I read that it could take 3-6 months to settle so left it. Then before Christmas I had phlebitis in my leg and when I went to the doctors and  mentioned the bleeding as well she took me off the patches straight away and sent me for a scan. She did say there were other options like the Mirena coil but couldn’t do anything until the scan came back
The scan has come back and I have a small anechoic myometrial cyst so she has referred me to a gynaecologist, she said the Mirena coil was still an option but I need to see the gynaecologist first.
Trouble is there is a very long wait for an appointment and I fed up with not sleeping, mood swings, brain fog, flushes etc, has anyone got any advice, I want to go back to my doctor but feel I need to be armed with some  information. 

RCat74

• First Flush
Re: Anechoic myometrial cyst
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2023, 08:04:34 AM »

Hi, I found your post as I was searching for phlebitis. I think I have it in my left ankle and I’m afraid to go to the GP as I am afraid they will take me off HRT. Fortunately I also see a private GP for HRT so will send her an email. How have you got on in the meantime?