Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Progestron and headaches  (Read 613 times)

Kenny

Progestron and headaches
« on: October 05, 2022, 08:35:16 AM »

Hi , does Utrogestan 100 give you headaches when you 1st wake up after taking vaginally the night before. I’m not sure if it’s just a coincidence, been on it 6 weeks, doesn’t happen every time but 90%, thanks .

Kathleen

Re: Progestron and headaches
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2022, 07:59:04 PM »

Hello Jenny

I have not had this experience with Utrogestan but I did have headaches as a Meno symptom.

I have mentioned before on the forum that I woke with a headache every morning and it lasted most of the day but always disappeared about 9pm every evening. I was post meno and not on HRT at the time.

I was already keeping a symptom diary so I know that after six months the headaches stopped and never reappeared.

I say all the above because your headaches may be a meno symptom that has coincidentally appeared at this time.

Hopefully other ladies who are using Utrogestan will be along soon to comment.

Wishing you well.

K.

discogirl

« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2022, 08:06:07 PM »

hi kenny

i take 100g utro vaginally and ive never had headaches.

as kathleen said headaches are a meno symptom.

how are you finding taking the utro this way. i prefer it. i actually take it in the morning xx

Kenny

« Reply #3 on: October 06, 2022, 06:38:42 PM »

Hi Ladies, tonight I’m due my progestron as I only take it every other night, I’m going to drink plenty water before bed and see what tomorrow morning is like. Today I’ve contacted my GP for my original prescription of Kliovance , tbh I’m starting to find my new regime a bit of a pain, I just found it so much easier to pop 1 tablet in the morning. I could be making a mistake but this HRT malarkey is so bloody stressful. Thanks for your replies as always .