Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Newbie needing help  (Read 3957 times)

Pauline67

Re: Newbie needing help
« Reply #15 on: November 22, 2022, 10:17:11 AM »

hello ladies

Ive now been on Evorel Conti 50 for 7 weeks, Im waking up every morning with my whole body aching, from top of my shoulders right down to bottom of my back, and stomach ache.   The stomach ache disappears when i go to the toilet for a number 2.  But the body aches can be with me for hours, and some days im feeling sick most of the day.  Is this a sign that i should be on a higher dose ?

my 2nd question is should i be going back to my doctors after the 3 months of HRT for a review? or do i just continue taking Evorel Conti until i am asked to come in to see my doctor.

Thanks

Flossieteacake

« Reply #16 on: November 22, 2022, 10:35:41 AM »

I would ask to try something else. You sound in a lot of discomfort and I suspect this HRT is not agreeing with you. As for the review, you can ask for the review if you want yourself.

Cara999

« Reply #17 on: November 22, 2022, 08:42:42 PM »

Pauline67 great news glad your feeling better xxx

Diamonds and pearls 53

« Reply #18 on: November 23, 2022, 12:56:09 PM »

Pauline, as things improved  for you originally on hrt  and  then worsened go back and see your G.P. lt may be the progesterone component in the patch that's causing issues.

Pauline67

« Reply #19 on: November 23, 2022, 03:27:31 PM »

Thanks all.
I've been in touch with doctors but can't get a telephone call till January and no appointments either, so I got the receptionist to send my doctor a email and they are suppose to be getting back to me, but could take a while.

The body aches are really bad today I just can't get settled at all, and still got nausea  but not as bad today.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #20 on: November 23, 2022, 05:26:29 PM »

Thanks all.
I've been in touch with doctors but can't get a telephone call till January and no appointments either, so I got the receptionist to send my doctor a email and they are suppose to be getting back to me, but could take a while.

The body aches are really bad today I just can't get settled at all, and still got nausea  but not as bad today.

I really am sorry you are feeling so poorly. I hope they call you this week. They cannot leave you until Janurary.

Pauline67

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2022, 10:28:53 AM »

Finally got a telephone appointment on monday with my doctor.  The bad aches have disappeared which is great, but still got the sore boobs and feeling sick and dizzy.  The sickness and dizzyness seems to last about 3 days then im fine for 2 weeks. Im still on Evorel conti which tbh seems to be working with all the other symptems (no bleeds at all either).
As Evorel Conti is only 50 micrograms of estradiol, i was going to ask about getting some gel and using 1 pump to give me more.  Im only 54 and i read alot of posts which my age group seem to be on alot more than 50.

Im also going to ask about anti nausea tablets as well .

Is this a good idea? any advice would be helpful as i only have monday to make sure ive got everything i need to ask her.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2022, 10:32:19 AM »

It is good you have an appointment on Monday. I do not see any harm in asking for anti nausea pills. If the nausea passes then you will feel a lot better.

How long have you been on conti? I would be wary of increasing oestrogen too soon.

Pauline67

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2022, 11:31:02 AM »

Hi flossieteacake
I've been on it for 2.5 months now.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2022, 12:41:19 PM »

Hi flossieteacake
I've been on it for 2.5 months now.

I would say that is long enough then and an extra bit of oestrogen sounds like a good plan. I hope your appointment goes well on Monday.
Pages: 1 [2]