Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Aching feet!  (Read 2345 times)

Clarella

Re: Aching feet!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2022, 06:23:09 AM »

Thank you.

I signed up to a personal trainer though I’ve not been able to see him in reality very regularly due to life stuff.

I have a hypermobility diagnosis but only had joint issues after my children .

So much got better with the second pregnancy too (though deteriorated again with peri) that I think much of it is hormones.

As an update; I’ve started 100 over tbe last week and a lot of symptoms in hands and feet are noticeably better. (Burning and tingling which may be Raynauds related.) I also went back to estradot (I have a mix) and sadly think it is better for me some how. It would be the one that’s impossible to get!

Also today I’m not hobbling like a 90 yr old. My feet have a mild ache like they did after a night out in heels when I was 20 but barely noticeable. i am wearing ASICS for work though. I’d love to be able to go back to my boots or normal shoes.

I also started taking higher amounts of vit d and k2. I also read k2 is needed for collagen. Vit d was 74 but I want to see if being optimal helps. (I’m also an autoimmuney person!)

I don’t think 100 patches will be enough if I’m honest. I also think I may well need testosterone but willing to optimise oestrogen first!

Clarella

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2022, 06:35:34 AM »

Basically my feet feel less inflamed.

I think it’s linked to my fine blood vessels / possible Raynauds. Which a Gp mentioned

Always had chilblains  as a child. Never had full Raynauds but could get the odd white finger. My sister is worse.

Bungo

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2022, 09:24:11 AM »

That's really interesting ..I also have raynaud's, but for years was only really aware of it in my fingers as would have worn socks etc in winter. Definitely feet colder the past few years which coincides with late perimenopause when found unable to wear shoes. I'm living in Crocs for most of the day .
Pages: 1 [2]