Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Return of cortisol rushes at age 56  (Read 3971 times)

discogirl

Re: Return of cortisol rushes at age 56
« Reply #30 on: September 23, 2022, 08:29:48 AM »

Well I think first step is getting your bloods done; then have a conversation with your doctor.

I'm no expert on HRT but from what I've learnt from ladies on here is that when you either increase/decrease your hrt you have to give your body time to adjust.

Also from my experience when I'm under great stress my body also exhibits certain problems xxx

Dandelion

Re: Return of cortisol rushes at age 56
« Reply #31 on: September 23, 2022, 10:28:24 PM »

Well I think first step is getting your bloods done; then have a conversation with your doctor.

I'm no expert on HRT but from what I've learnt from ladies on here is that when you either increase/decrease your hrt you have to give your body time to adjust.

Also from my experience when I'm under great stress my body also exhibits certain problems xxx
I've been a bit naughty.
I rang at 08:07am and the lines were engaged, so I have put myself up from 25mcg to 37.5mcg, to see if that will make a difference, but if bleeds come back I will have to go back down.
I did put a reminder on my phone but it only goes in 5min intervals, so I set my timer to go off at 07:59, to ring in to the surgery, but miscalculated it.
I don't know what my doctor would think of me cutting a 25mcg cevorel patch in half, I just hate that anxiety, and I think it's responsible for the return of loose stools.
I might, if the 37.5mcg goes well, write to Dr Currie, as my GP listens to her.
I started needing a fan in bed on 25mcg, I could do without a noisy fan.
I was told when I first started peri that oestrogen levels in the bloods very widely, I don't know if it's true for post meno.
I should know pretty quickly if the 37.5mcg is working.
I am still considering doing all oral utrogestan, but Dr Currie said vaginal is better at stopping the bleeds than oral.
Pages: 1 2 [3]