Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Not looking forward to estradiol switch  (Read 1162 times)

KaraShannon

Not looking forward to estradiol switch
« on: November 10, 2022, 11:43:50 PM »

Hi everyone

I'm on Evorel Sequi, but as some of you know I've been told I can take supplemental estradiol with it.  So I'm on Estradiol 100 this time, the combined Norehisterone is over for another 2 weeks.

I always feel better with the Norehisterone.  I'm then ok for a the first one or two Estradiol only patches and then it all seems to get a bit much for my body. 

I feel like my body has only just started 'recovering' from all the stress (physiological sense of stress) and it's time to go back onto Estradiol.

I didn't feel like this on lower doses of Estradiol.  Still haven't managed to see a doctor, I'm wondering whether to just lower the Estradiol down to 75 and see how I feel.  I'm not looking foward to feeling weird again, getting head zaps and postural hypotension.  Norehisterone seems to alleviate all that but I only just start to feel better and it's time to change back. 

Thoughts?

If I lower the Estradiol how quickly will I notice problems if that wasn't what was needed?  Immediately?  Or a week or so?  I don't want to mess things up until I've got my Estradiol blood test results but reception keep telling me that I need to book a routine appointment (yet to be able to) and that they have no numbers on their screen.  The blood test was done in august.