Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Bleed on Evorel Conti  (Read 1016 times)

flossie fiddler

Bleed on Evorel Conti
« on: September 17, 2022, 09:21:02 AM »

Morning all! Aged 57, and went back on HRT 3.5 weeks ago after a 2.5 year break.

I’m on Evorel Conti, and it’s been brilliant so far, with dramatic improvements. I woke up this morning feeling a bit crampy, and have a slightly pink discharge. I’m not worried though as the menopause nurse who I see told me that it’s likely I will get a bleed as things settle down. She told me it’s normal and that if it hasn’t settled down after the first 6 months, then I need to let her know.

I feel that with this group, and having the support of a nurse who knows her stuff, something like this, that would normally have made me anxious, has been taken in my stride. I even bought tampons when I collected my first HRT prescription, just in case this happened.

Hope you’re all doing OK

Kathleen

Re: Bleed on Evorel Conti
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2022, 09:55:56 AM »

Hello Flossie Fiddler

It's good that you are not worried and some bleeding is normal at this stage.

I think you mentioned in your last post that you had noticed some breast tenderness which is another sign of increased oestrogen.

Hopefully things will settle and your regime will continue to work well for you.

Take care.

K.

flossie fiddler

Re: Bleed on Evorel Conti
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2022, 07:47:00 AM »

Hello Flossie Fiddler

It's good that you are not worried and some bleeding is normal at this stage.

I think you mentioned in your last post that you had noticed some breast tenderness which is another sign of increased oestrogen.

Hopefully things will settle and your regime will continue to work well for you.

Take care.

Yes, I had breast tenderness for a few days, which has now gone. And the cramps and pink discharge came to nothing. But at least I was prepared in case it was a full on bleed

K.