Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Author Topic: Vagifem or ovestin  (Read 775 times)

Rhinoslass

Vagifem or ovestin
« on: September 07, 2022, 06:12:24 PM »

Whats the strongest out of vagifem or ovestin. I'm on hrt everol 75mg patch. Have marina coil. I feel very deflated in the libia mojora. I feel as thou every think is sticking together. I use yes vm. I'm a bit irritated and fed up of all this. Been going on for a few yrs now did vagifem. Then tried ovestin. I just don't know what to do no more. Should I do a reload of vagifem or ovestin. Please help me out ladies. As I think gp has had enough of me. Yes I under stand there is some changes to my vagina. Gynecologist said va.

Flossieteacake

Re: Vagifem or ovestin
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2022, 06:14:23 PM »

I would use both. You can insert vagifem and mix Ovestin with a little of your Yes and apply that to the outer area. I find using this every day is better then the twice a week suggested on the leaflet.

Rhinoslass

« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2022, 06:19:00 PM »

So do you think I should do a loading does with the vagifem

Flossieteacake

« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2022, 06:21:00 PM »

Yes I do. I would use it every night.  :)

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2022, 06:41:09 PM »

Yep.  Vagifem for 2-3 weeks nightly then review.  Add a little 'ovestin' to the outer labial areas mayB in the morning.  It's a bit Trial and Error. 

When I get the need2P feelings I take 'nurofen' 2 capsules 3 times a day to ease the niip as the urine flow shuts off

Lyncola

« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2022, 05:21:34 AM »

Having had vagina atrophy for four years I was like you first on Ovestin then Vagifem and having to do 6 reloads in my second year of treatment.
What’s help me be 90% plus better?
Do more then the two a week. I’ll started doing three nights on, one night off.
As well as using Vagifem internally and Ovestin externally, use Ovestin internally too.
My routine was Night 1- Vagifem internally and Ovestin externally
Night 2- Ovestin internally and externally if you want
Night 3- Vagifem internally and Ovestin externally
Night 4- nothing
I did this all last year, didn’t need to do a reload and 90% plus everyday.
Then this year at the end of March I started going backwards? Why? And then it clicked to me, my husband had a big operation, no sex for ten weeks. I then hit the online sex shops and bought my first dildo and clitoris stimulator. I now use them or my husband every third day for about ten minutes.
I improved again and I’m now at the point where I’m reducing down my medication. I’m doing this very slowly for the last three months I’m been doing two nights on and one night off. And only the odd Ovestin internally (once every week and half or two weeks).
By the end of September, I planned to do one night on, one night off.
I also use moisturiser externally Yes VM in the morning and sometimes in the afternoon (often I miss it as I feel completely normal down there) and Olive and Bee at night before bed.
So two things that made the biggest difference, use more then recommended and have sex or sex toys every third day to stimulate and get the blood flowing down there.
This is what’s help me, I hope you find a routine soon to help yourself