Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vaginal cream  (Read 2757 times)

Rocky

Re: Vaginal cream
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2022, 09:08:04 PM »

It seems I am now having a bout of IBS and having looked it up, there seems to be a link with IBS and low estrogen. Anyone else found this?

Rocky

« Reply #16 on: September 20, 2022, 09:12:15 PM »

Does VA cause bad pain in the lower abdomen/ lower back pain please, was thinking I have IBS  but could be wrong.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2022, 08:23:12 AM »

Which symptoms do you have that you think could be IBS? I have IBS myself.

Rocky

« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2022, 11:38:34 AM »

Chronic pain in abdomen and lower back, not relieved by pain killers. No runniness or constipation to speak of. I don’t have a womb so no,pain there. Mood pretty low with the pain.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2022, 11:39:54 AM »

Chronic pain in abdomen and lower back, not relieved by pain killers. No runniness or constipation to speak of. I don’t have a womb so no,pain there. Mood pretty low with the pain.

I feel IBS is more related to triggers such as food or stress and usually you notice changes in bowl movements.

I am so sorry you are feeling low due to pain. Have you told your GP what is going on?

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2022, 12:27:52 PM »

Laxity of muscles can cause pains as you describe, if they aren't relieved by medication do see your GP or Nurse Practitioner. 

VA treatment may cause pains initially. 

For me IBS is slow transit .......... which causes bloating and nausea.  Never noticed that hormone fluctuations have altered symptoms.

Ayesha

« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2022, 03:57:31 PM »

It could very well by muscular if the pain is chronic, it's so typical of muscle pain but get it checked out if the pain continues.

Rocky

« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2022, 06:32:31 PM »

Thanks again for the posts, have done some research, and yes, there is a link between low estrogen levels and IBS, the science is a bit unclear, but there are plenty articles.
Pages: 1 [2]