Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: [1] 2 3

Author Topic: Wits end feeling almost suicidal  (Read 1976 times)

Vicky81

Wits end feeling almost suicidal
« on: September 04, 2022, 09:46:03 AM »

Hi all me again, so sorry to post again but I just no longer know what to do...reaching out for answers I guess.

Feel at a loss with it all.

I wonder if someone would be so kind as to let me know why I felt really good (no low mood or anxiety, no low energy) on the day I got my pill break bleed (after waiting 7 days for it to come)

What exactly was happening with me hormones at this stage? Just so I'm kind of aware of how to go forward?

At this point I feel so down like I don't want to be here anymore...gets u that way I guess x

CLKD

• changes can be scary, even when we want them
Re: Wits end feeling almost suicidal
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2022, 10:02:14 AM »

I think that this has been explained to you in your other threads  :-\

If you are suicidal do ring the Samaritans or contact your local MIND Charity who often have walk-in Centres; or contact your GP.  Hormones can cause huge emotional upheavals so your feelings should be dealt with today if possible.

Flossieteacake

« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2022, 10:10:49 AM »

Vicky, I am so very sorry to hear you are feeling so distressed. Menopause is such a nightmare and it is so difficult to understand it all. Do you think you may be putting too much pressure on yourself to feel well? I can imagine if you used to feel positive and no longer then this is a huge shock to you. I was wondering if it is possible for you to take a more slower pace with it all. I totally understand you want to feel good but I think you not feeling as you want to may be stressing you out.

I think it is natural to have good and bad days and sometimes there are no reasons for this. I remember one therapist telling me it is okay to feel low for no apparent reason and everybody has times like this.

I agree with CLKD about contacting services to tell them you are feeling suicidal. Please do not ignore this. Does your partner know you are feeling like this?

Vicky81

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2022, 10:14:05 AM »

Thanks both. Yes I tell him how I'm feeling. Its just very disheartening when you feel so good one day ....then all the crap feelings come back.

Flossie- yes you are so correct. I am finding it hard with the change...as I was to who I am now....I'm a miserable sod with no go in me.

Anyway thank you 4 your replies xxx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #4 on: September 04, 2022, 10:16:59 AM »

Thanks both. Yes I tell him how I'm feeling. Its just very disheartening when you feel so good one day ....then all the crap feelings come back.

Flossie- yes you are so correct. I am finding it hard with the change...as I was to who I am now....I'm a miserable sod with no go in me.

Anyway thank you 4 your replies xxx

Vicky you are being hard on yourself. I am sorry you feel miserable. You have good reason to though. Menopause is such a battle especially when hormones are not stable. You have had so many HRT changes and this is bound to be making your body confused.

How are you feeling now? I am glad your partner knows how you feel.

Vicky81

« Reply #5 on: September 04, 2022, 10:28:09 AM »

Thanks flossie.

I'm ok just had shower. Thank you so much for taking the time to message me xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2022, 10:34:05 AM »

Thanks flossie.

I'm ok just had shower. Thank you so much for taking the time to message me xx

I am worried about you. To feel this way is so distressing. I am glad you were able to have a shower. Are you alone today?

Vicky81

« Reply #7 on: September 04, 2022, 10:41:28 AM »

Awww it's OK. No partner is here. Please don't worry...I just been feeling so down lately thst whatever answers you think you've found turn out to not get you anywhere xxx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2022, 10:42:54 AM »

Awww it's OK. No partner is here. Please don't worry...I just been feeling so down lately thst whatever answers you think you've found turn out to not get you anywhere xxx

I am glad your partner is with you. It is totally understandable to feel down. It is so frustrating trying to find the right HRT or medication and just experience more horrid symptoms.

CrispyChick

« Reply #9 on: September 04, 2022, 10:47:34 AM »

Vicky, I totally understand where you are coming from.

As you know, I too have been trying to balance this peri nonsense for a long long time. I've had days where I feel like you are today.  >:(

Just try and accept it is a phase, it's not the real you feeling this. Hopefully if will pass.

How long have you been on this particular pill now? X

Tinkerbell

« Reply #10 on: September 04, 2022, 10:48:53 AM »

Do you do any exercise? I know it is one doctors always go on about but walking really helps me on bad days. I am going on one today come rain or shine as it helps my palpitations and the stress of dealing with my mother!

Vicky81

« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2022, 11:48:28 AM »

Hi crispy- thanks 4 your message. Yes I know....that feeling is awful. Like nothing to live for.

Tinkerbell- I do try....I agree a walk or a little jog does seem to boost me up a bit. But I can't at mo as lower back is in pain xxx

Limpy

« Reply #12 on: September 04, 2022, 11:48:58 AM »

Vicky this peri mood pendulum it is so draining during a down phase. The thing to hold onto is that mega downs are not permanent. They will even out into feeling really quite good - an up so to speak. Hold onto those happy phases - remember the downs will pass.

It's good that you have a partner who listens, it really does help when they understand what's going on.

Tinkerbell makes a very good point about exercise. For me it helped me escape from myself - distraction I suppose.

Vicky81

« Reply #13 on: September 04, 2022, 11:52:15 AM »

Hi limpy- thank you 4 your message.
I will hang onto those thoughts....nothing can last forever I guess! Xxx

Limpy

« Reply #14 on: September 04, 2022, 11:55:03 AM »

I think that this has been explained to you in your other threads  :-\

If you are suicidal do ring the Samaritans or contact your local MIND Charity who often have walk-in Centres; or contact your GP.  Hormones can cause huge emotional upheavals so your feelings should be dealt with today if possible.

CLKD perhaps the point is that Vicky is feeling bad and wants help right now. She may not remember posts made in the past.

Pages: [1] 2 3