Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Got a story to tell for the magazine? Get in touch with the editor!

media

Author Topic: everol sequ patches  (Read 590 times)

shellly

• First Flush
everol sequ patches
« on: August 31, 2022, 06:40:48 PM »

Hello Ladies, I am 55 and I have been on Everol Patches Sequ for 2 years  which are working great for me. However  I was told by my Dr that because of my age I should in fact be on Everol conti . About 5 years ago I tried HRT for the first time this being estrogen gel and utrogestan tablet but this did not go well I had very bad bloating and felt extremely unwell on this combination  , so after three months of feeling awful  I stopped  . I did  a lot of research into HRT from that point and think the reason is that I am sensitive to the progesterone. So when I then tried HRT again a few years later  I tried the patch which has been working great . The Dr then changed this to the Everol Conti and I again became unwell after a few months . Please can someone let me know if I am ok to stay on  Everol Sequ and have a monthly bleed which I am happy have  or will I be a risk  by not having progesterone all month at my age? I would be grateful for any advice as the Dr has now worried me  and I cannot  physically stay on the conti patch  and do not want to go back to nothing.

Taz2

Re: everol sequ patches
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 08:32:53 PM »

Hi shellly. It's fine to carry on with sequi. I and others on here have done the same as the continuous progesterone makes us feel awful. I was on it from 56 until my hysterectomy (prolapse) at age 60. Others are still on sequi HRT in their late sixties.

You'll find lots of info and support on here.

Taz x  :welcomemm: