Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Author Topic: Elleste duet  (Read 942 times)

Joannefwd

• First Flush
Elleste duet
« on: August 25, 2022, 08:59:38 PM »

Been having menopause symptoms for a while now, started taken Elleste duet this month. The white tablet made me feel fantastic however the green tablet has made me feel terrible. It’s like it’s taken all the goodness out of me and back to square one, also given me terrible headache, should I stop taken the green. Have 3 more days before I can take the white tablet again, really struggling though. Has anyone got any suggestions 🙁

Taz2

Re: Elleste duet
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2022, 11:28:07 PM »

Hi Joannefwd. The green tablets contain progesterone which some women do struggle with. The side effects may settle down over the next couple of months. It's important to take the full course and then you should get a withdrawal bleed, usually  a few days after stopping the progesterone, and this keeps your womb lining thin to prevent endometrial cancer.

There are different types of HRT with other progesterones to try if you don't feel any better by the three month mark

Taz x  :welcomemm:

Joannefwd

• First Flush
Re: Elleste duet
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 07:42:57 AM »

Thank you for the advice, i’ll Keep taken then, however is it normal for my hair to fall out as well 🙁