Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Mobile version of the Forum Click here

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: how long for oestradiol changes to settle  (Read 1880 times)

joziel

Re: how long for oestradiol changes to settle
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2022, 06:39:18 PM »

Arrrgggg... why can't they just keep products the same, this menopause thing is hard enough  ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

Pippa52

« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2022, 06:41:04 PM »

Arrrgggg... why can't they just keep products the same, this menopause thing is hard enough  ;D ;D ;D ;D ::)

EXACTLY!!!!! It freaked me out when I saw they had changed it.  I contacted Besins who make it and they assured me it was the same but it isn't.  I am sure it is still just as good but it just means back to square on trying to get the dose right...............again!!  >:(

Gnatty

« Reply #17 on: August 22, 2022, 07:39:36 PM »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question! How do you tell if the new change is weaker or stronger? Do you have some very clear symptoms of too much? I agree we are all much more sensitive without ovaries. But it's so damned hard knowing which way to go sometimes.

Pippa52

« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2022, 05:45:53 AM »

Forgive me if this is a stupid question! How do you tell if the new change is weaker or stronger? Do you have some very clear symptoms of too much? I agree we are all much more sensitive without ovaries. But it's so damned hard knowing which way to go sometimes.

Hi Gnatty … I agree it’s an absolute nightmare trying to get through this minefield of getting the right dose.   For me personally I am super sensitive to any change in dose and I have now got to work out my symptoms on whether the dose is too high or too low. For me personally if the dose is too high I feel like I am over caffeinated can’t sleep have constant surges of adrenaline like rushes, panic attacks and palpitations and feel wired all the time. If my level is too low I have the night sweats and the symptoms are different… mote brain fog just can’t think clearly or concentrate.plus low mood. I am  on day two having cut down the dose and I’m definitely feeling much less jittery and wired.
I also slept solidly from 11 pm to 5 am this morning which is a game changer for me after months of very poor sleep. I really am hoping this is a turning point and it will last. I used the tapping app last night and the sleep function and it certainly made me feel tired and relaxed. The test comes about a week in when the dose has got truly down to the lower level and providing the symptoms aren’t too severe level out and hope and pray that at long last it will be the right dose. I also think for me using the oestrogen at night is not a good idea I think it interferes with my sleep personally and fully realise everybody is different on that one.  My blood test results on Wednesday will at least give me a guide if I’m going in the right direction because I had the test when I was on the higher dose so logically I should have had a reasonably high level on that day I know i will get there eventually as I was absolutely fine on oestrogel before I just need to get the level right this time and it’s extraordinary how even small tweaks with dosages can make that difference x
« Last Edit: August 23, 2022, 05:51:04 AM by Pippa52 »

vintagefiend

« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2022, 10:45:32 AM »

glad you got some sleep, Pippa- as you say, a game-changer!

i continue on my 1 pump oestrogen- felt a less crazy overnight but still a bit wired! am anxious rather than low mood which is how i know oestrogen highish at present. it'll prob settle- it just seems to take a while to do so these days- patience and all that

gnatty, hope you're well- so good to hear that testosterone working for you (think you mentioned it on different thread)- i'm building up to that :)

joziel, hope the nurse calls today

i managed some rounds of "Uno" with my daughter last night which made me feel less guilty- it's the little things :)

joziel

« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2022, 11:54:28 AM »

1pm and no call from the nurse yet  ::)

Starting to wonder what you have to do, to get medical attention. I appreciate that A&E is basically for people having a heart attack, but I don't think it's okay to leave people experiencing arrhythmia for 8 hours a day for a month. Starting to think I should just go and fake a collapse outside A&E  ::)

Today I've had a really fast pulse which is an unusual one for me. It could be related to the two coffees I had for breakfast but that doesn't usually have this effect on me, I'm pretty immune to coffee usually.

This is day 2 off berberine, so if it's going to make a difference it would be in the next couple of days...

vintagefiend

« Reply #21 on: August 26, 2022, 09:42:13 AM »

hey Joziel,

I hope you've heard from cardiology by now.

My update is same old same old!
 i deliberately missed oestrogel for a day and felt a bit calmer. the following day i- yesterday- i put on 1 pump (1!!!!) and felt awful- very weepy, quite low, shabby etc.
today i'm missing it out again and am considering doing just half pump daily so i'm more consistent.

it's ridiculous but there it is- it's clearly a case of any changes in dose or type of oestradiol having a massive initial impact. just have to wait for it to plateau, then build up. i'm a long way from being able to take testosterone yet
Pages: 1 [2]