Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Author Topic: Lenzetto  (Read 835 times)

Peri38

• First Flush
Lenzetto
« on: August 26, 2022, 10:16:37 PM »

Hi

Has anyone applied Lenzetto to the inner thighs instead of the forearm? I was wondering if this this form if oestrogen is absorbed ok via inner thigh?

Also, i have been prescribed 3 sprays per day along with Androfeme. When do people tend take their hormones? I have small children and find evening better because the children are in bed and I feel like I won’t accidentally transfer any hormones to the kids from my skin… but wonder if I would feel better if I applied earlier in the day - maybe post work out shower?

Sorry for the brain dump; I don’t know if explained any of this very well… the joys of brain fog. I’m just so tired of feeling tired and not sure whether to split my three doses of Lenzetto of persevere with evening dosing.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Thanks

X
« Last Edit: August 26, 2022, 10:19:18 PM by Peri38 »

Pippa52

Re: Lenzetto
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 10:33:02 PM »

Hi Peri

I used to be on Lenzetto. I was advised to do the whole dose in one go. Yes you can use the inner thigh. I used to do it in the morning but whatever suits your life the best. It just should be applied as near to the same time every day. Hope so much it works well for you x

Marchlove

« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 07:06:09 AM »

Hi Peri

Yes as Pippa says inner thigh is fine and best to do it all at once.

I find it’s best for me in the morning. You can use testosterone on the top of your feet.

Do you take Utrogestan? X

Peri38

• First Flush
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 07:59:26 AM »

Thank you that’s really helpful. I don’t take Utrogestan as I have the mirena coil. Do you think the fatigue I’m feeling during the day is because I take my oestrogen in the evening?

Marchlove

« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 08:34:09 AM »

Very possibly, that’s why I take it in the morning so it’s worth you trying.

Our natural estrogen is at its highest first thing in the morning so that’s why I switched as well. x