Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Follow us on Twitter and Facebook

media

Author Topic: Is anyone on/been on femseven patches  (Read 774 times)

Weeloz

Is anyone on/been on femseven patches
« on: August 14, 2022, 04:22:09 PM »

Hi is anyone on or been on femseven patches . If so how do you get on with them and what is the pros and cons

Tinkerbell

Re: Is anyone on/been on femseven patches
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2022, 10:19:32 PM »

Found they stuck really well,  but reacted to the ahesive after 4 weeks and had to stop using them. They seemed to help symptoms even though it was only a 50 mg patch.

Weeloz

« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2022, 06:39:15 AM »

Thank you what reaction did you get

Julia Dizzy

« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2022, 02:25:02 PM »

Hi Weeloz, I trialled FemSeven conti when they were re-released, but had to stop after a couple of weeks. The adhesive gave me square red marks on my skin which took weeks to go. Shame because I had high hopes for them. Didn't seem to experience any other side effects though, but not really on long enough to tell.

I have been on Estradot 50 and Utrogestan 100mg daily for ages, but am now on week 3 of trying Evorel conti. So far no skin irritation thank goodness and can't really tell if any negative side effects as am just getting rid of covid!!

Hope you get on ok.

Tinkerbell

« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2022, 08:36:10 PM »

I had a really sore red, itchy spots all around the edge of the patch. I kept moving them around but in the end i could not stand the irritation. For a couple of weeks after removing them showering with just water was stinging. I have always reacted to adhesive on micropore type dressings so i wasn't surptised to have an issue with HRT patches.