Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Menopause Matters magazine ISSUE 76 out now. (Summer issue, June 2024)

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Utrogestan upped to 200mg 12 days pm.. Nighmare  (Read 1686 times)

Molly

Utrogestan increased to 200mg 12 days pm.. Nightmare
« Reply #15 on: July 27, 2022, 10:51:06 AM »

Thanks Joziel.

you said use it vaginally every day - for half the month. That is enough for uterine protection, this is what I had been doing until she increased my dose to 200 mg...its thrown ny cycle completely out the window, where im bleeding now, (having period) when i am due to take untrogeston. I thought you bleed after you stopped the utrogeston.

I feel more alert, aware and just much sharper cognitively and for the first time in since i started my libido is back....  BUT on the downside , I am just so angry, like in a constant state of severe PMS, crying, aggressive, depressed.....its bitter sweet.

I have upped my oestrogel from 2 pumps a day to 3 , its helped a bit, feel a bit more balanced....i stress a BIT.

my poor husband, I cant stand myself , I really dont know what he thinks of me. This is going on such a long time, If I was him, id be thinking of packing my bags.

joziel

Re: Utrogestan upped to 200mg 12 days pm.. Nighmare
« Reply #16 on: July 27, 2022, 12:13:36 PM »

Molly, 100mg vaginally for half the month is the same as 200mg orally for half the month. (According to Newson Health.)

So I'd just go back to that. If your doctor has issues with it, tell her you can't take more and you're happy to have occasional scans to check it is enough for you.

(By the way, she isn't going to know which you are doing - you will just have extra utrogestan left over  ;) )
Pages: 1 [2]