Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Please have a look at the questionnaire page if you have a spare minute.

media

Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Vagifem - long term - occassional cramping and now need a biopsy  (Read 2618 times)

Flossieteacake

Re: Vagifem - long term - occassional cramping and now need a biopsy
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2022, 07:44:38 PM »

Hi ladies
apologies for the lack of replied - been a bit of a week or so of it - firstly my dad was ill and last  week my sister got diagnosed with a brain tumour - honestly you cannot make it up - one thing after another oh and my dog died :(
That makes so much sense - and why the vagifem comes back out - am probably not getting any benefit at all from it - my hydroscopy date is 18th Aug so will see what that shows - just delighted that the C125 came back very low - so that put my  mind at rest for myself a bit.
Thanks for all the information - amazon ordering again now

D xx

Oh no! What a terrible week you have had. I hope your dad is better now and your sister can have the tumour removed. I am so sorry your dog has passed away. Huge hugs to you.

joziel

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2022, 08:25:41 PM »

That's awful. I'm so sorry, what a rubbish time of things. It's great the CA125 came back low though

dianaswr

• First Flush
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2022, 10:44:23 AM »

Hi Ladies,

Thank you SO much for your support it means a lot.

Do my dad is much better - the burst eardrum is healing and he has "kinda" got over the shock of my sisters diagnoses which we had hoped was epilepsy or stress due to my mum dying - no such luck - I should have known better that epilepsy rarely starts in early 50's without a reason.

So they think its a meningioma and they hope its benign but we await a further MRI scan with a dye to tell us more. her partner Mike has been brilliant and hopefully continues to be so. I will be there for her too whatever it takes.

My dog was unexpected and hit me hard - I know I cried more for her than I did for my mum - terrible to admit - my mum had Alzheimer's but covid got her in the end - which was heartbreaking for us all to see. Breagh was my go to non judgmental let it all out and get a golden retriever lick and smile.

Update on the YES VM - wow - day 3 of use and my insides are not cramping to get rid of it like they did with Replens - so a huge thank you for that advice - and the Seabuckthorn has been started too - again thanks ladies.

D xx

Flossieteacake

« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2022, 10:46:50 AM »

I am so sorry for all that is happening with your dad and sister. Please do not feel bad for crying more when your dog passed. It does not make the grief of your mum any less for you.

It is so good to read you are not having that awful cramping any more.
Pages: 1 [2]